Snake Valley

Hi,
here I wanted to create a short video.
The both characters, the spidermech and the astronaut were modeled in Blender and textured in substance painter. The spider was also rigged and animated in Blender thanks to Polyfjord tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imbIsNAvUpM&t=3s&ab_channel=Polyfjord
The Snake, the spaceship and the pottery are taken from sketchfab.

Thanks guys for your great models.

Whole scene was rendered in Unreal engine 5.

SnakeValley.mp4 from Petr Vetecnik on Vimeo.

8 Likes

Fantastic work!

1 Like

thank you very much :smiley:

1 Like

This is a great video, you definitely have a good eye for animation! Unfortunately, Sketchfab models require attribution, so as it stands, you’re in violation of the terms of use. I’d encourage you to check Sketchfab again and find the required attributions to add to this post

1 Like

Nice work! Were those free Sketchfab models? If so, please remember to add attribution, as required by their Creative Commons license.

1 Like

thanks Joseph. I realized that I liked all of those models before downloading them, so therefore I could easily find them among my likes on the sketchfab :grinning: fortunately! I have already edited my post and credited all model owners as it should be.

thanks Bart! Yes there were all under CC atribution. I have already mentioned all creators in the post according to license rules :slightly_smiling_face: I had them all in my likes folder, so it was easy to find in the end.

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Thank you very much!

1 Like