Snap selected keyframe to time Slider position
Snap the end or top of the selected keyframe.
Dopesheet / Graph Editor
- Ctrl + Alt + Left Mouse Drag ← …… Snap First
- Ctrl + Alt + Left Mouse Drag → …… Snap End
I wanted a keyframe operation that can be snapped easily like After Effects, so I made a small add-on.
(It may be possible with only the standard functions of Blender… But, I couldn’t find it.)
- Make a list of selection keyframe positions
- Get minimum / maximum position of list
- Subtract the difference between the minimum / maximum
- position and the time slider position (current frame)
!! There is a bug that unselected keyframes may move.
It seems to occur when you execute add-on functions after duplicating keyframes.