Snow, blend file

Perfect! ‘-’

A very nice result, good stuff!

Beautiful job! Extremely believable.

Guys, i would appreciate any critique from artistic point of view.

One thing i can say myself is that my images, not only this one, need some drama, story.

Nice work, really realistic stuff

amazing art! very realistic, excellent work!

It’s true that this image doesn’t quite live up the the standard of its aesthetic quality in terms of storytelling. The first thing that popped into my mind when you said that is a thin gold necklace hanging from one of the twigs, like someone left it behind there. :smiley:

What you have here is a great base on which to layer narrative elements. What those elements are are completely up to you. The snowy branches establish a great atmosphere and tone, and the subject of the image dials it down to the specificity of a moment, or action, or emotion, or whatever you want! These suggestions are all pretty run of the mill stuff - it’s good to think outside the box - but they may give you some ideas to go forward with. :slight_smile:

Beautiful.

Guys, i’m really grateful! Those comments are extremely useful! It’s always good to see some things in a perspective, from other peoples point of view. I, when i’m working on a project, personal or not, i always try to follow all details, make them perfect, most of the time perfectly realistic of course. And when following all the details i often forget about “bigger” picture. For me, nature is already full with meaning, you don’t have to put some external idea just to fulfill the picture. If only that main idea was your original intention. Then, i think, pictures elements, details e.t.c should come out of that original idea, follow it.

But from photography’s point of view, i agree that this shot needs small but important element to draw viewer attention. That’s the key to a good photography as you’ve said. And i need to learn to use it.

P.S. Definitely have to get that “la chambre claire”

very nice :slight_smile:

blender looks massive program wow !

Nice model man keep up the good work :slight_smile:

Interesting, well modeled, textured, lit and rendered. Also it’s novel. This should be top row bound.

wow great great work! I just Love that you used Suzanne :wink:

cheers

Phenomenal materials and lighting!

little update

scene screen

Hi, cool update. The fruits definitely add a focus point to the scene.

Amazing!
Great job.

The fruit definetely adds to the scene. It looked really amazing before and now its looking even more interesting.

Great job

Much better! I really like the update.