So let's get into more what this quantum computing can do

http://www.pasteall.org/pic/show.php?id=55418

Well, I’m certainly not going to go with someone with your steller track record at prediction.

The guy in the video is literally working on quantum computers. So on one hand we have a guy that clearly knows what he’s talking about and explaining it; on the other we got you who can’t even give out accurate facts on the number of countries using geothermal electricity. You’re claiming it’s magic and cartoon villains are hiding technology in plain sight.

So yeah, I’m going to go with the guy working on quantum computers; I’d guess Bill Gates would as well.

Everyone lives near an area with geothermic activity. And that avoids to use nuclear risky business to … ehem… to create water vapor and then move turbines!!! Give - me - a -frusking - break!!! We live in a stupid world or we live in a controlled world doing stupid things? What you think?
With geothermal you can put induction in all the roads and all the cars moving for free in all the world. Instead what we are using to create electricity? Is not stupid? Do you think it is done because oil taxes are a great piece of cake for the corrupt governments in each country?

And yes, I agree with you dear “Xrg Gates”: 512 qbits is all every user will need in their quantum computers when they go mass production 10 years from now (first one will be 2 years from now).

And the attack. Believe or not, they were planning it. In China they don’t plan, it is already done, the control there is absolute. Now the goal is to extend it to all the world. We will see. Certainly having a thing as Internet where everyone can show photos that demonstrate the government is distorting the news is a no, no, for them if they want their sheeps/slaves to not be agitated and continue doing the work. Turkey, Egypt, Israel, Brasil, Argentina,… every country is going crazy, what will happen to internet? We will see, because the “agitation” is going to go crazy in the coming months.
The controllers are just now IN ABSOLUTE PANIC. They know their kingdom is ending. Watch their faces, do you see same as years ago?

I don’t live near a geothermal activity. Under where I live is world’s largest aquifer. Were you aware that Chevron is the biggest private company producing geothermal electricity out in California?

Nobody said 512 qubits is all anyone will ever need. Quantum computers don’t inherently perform calculations faster than regular computers. In many cases they are actually slower.

http://www.pasteall.org/pic/show.php?id=55427

I come to realize now you’re just talking and have nothing to say. You don’t even get the entanglement.

The “easiest” way to entangle particles is SPDC.
With SPDC a photon of higher energy is split into a pair of entangled photons of lower energy.
An entangled pair has all spin states simultaneously until observed. If you observe photon A, it has either spin up or spin down, while it’s entangled twin has the opposite spin.
And now guess how you would best get the photon away from it’s twin?
However as soon as you measure them, they loose their entanglement. You got to entangle a new pair and separate them again.

You don’t pick two photons or electrons somewhere in the world and magically command them to entangle.

To make matters worse, our “sender” spin is either up or down, you don’t know. So until you look you have a 50% chance for either one. Once you measure it, the spin state sets to either up or down, and the “receiver” spin is the opposite, and at that point the entanglement is broken.

In easy terms:
You have to entangle the spin of two particles.
You have to physically separate them.
You have no idea what the message is, it can be up or down, you only know if you look at it.
Once you look you know that the receiver is the opposite of the sender but then the entanglement is broken.

You do not pick two particles somewhere in the world and entangle them.
You do not change the spin of one to up and the other gets spin down, and then change the spin to down again and the other one spins up again with, currently estimated speed of 10.000*c

xrg, I took a look to the wiki page for geothermal.
That is not the correct way of doing it.
The correct way is to indtroduce a U pipe and then a liquid that goes in vapor status in much less degrees than water. I don’t remember the exact number but it is like 60 degrees versus 100 degrees of water.
For example alcohol is 78 degrees. So you need not a so high depth than using water. But I think there is one that is 60 degrees so that would be the correct one to use.
Also it must be in a closed circuit to not contaminate the environment: you enter the fluid, it evaporates and expands causing the turbine to move as mad and then you makes the pipes going inside a river to cold down and go again to fluid (you can the pipes go very small in diamter or in radiator way to cool down.
What I read in that wiki is just the worst way to do the maximum damage to the environment and demonstrate “it is not such a good thing this geothermal way of living at all”. All is always done that way, so oil continues to be used because is the best thing in the whole universe you know… Even if some years their price goes high as crazy it will continue to be used, because there are no alternatives.

For example in my country we have every three steps you do, a location that is tremendously hot in just some hundred meters deep. We could have all free energy for life. And you don’t see my dear banana country in the list xrg posted. Philipppines is second in the list!!! Give me a break!!!

arexma, I already said I don’t like to talk certain things because I go against what is said by the official gurus. And what is said is deliberately said that way.

Well, you believe then quantum computers are imposible, and with entanglement you can’t send an INSTANTANEOUS message from here to Andromeda galaxy. But it is that way. So what better than wait and see if you are right or I am.
If you are able to achieve a pass to the underground facilities Obama is not able to access you can see the technology working. If you can’t achieve the pass then you and me will have to wait some years.
Who will be correct? Will be arexma? Will be me? Ah… suspense, suspense!!!

If you believe quantum computers are around the corner and entanglement will make instantaneous transmissions of messages/video/tv live feeds to Andromeda or where you places the “other” entangled particle, then what are we discussing? I said that first!!!

This is just getting silly now, Kansas is one of the last places you would look to find geothermal activity, the only thing that’s possible here is the use of a pipe to pump air into the cooler soil beneath the surface and then use that as your home’s air-conditioning.

To be honest, you need to realize that these ‘alternative news’ websites you are getting your information from are not looking out for your best interests, what those sites basically do is take either a story, a photo, a video, or a piece of data, and spin it so far out of context with assumptions and exaggerations that it becomes unrecognizable. These things are likely done out of these people’s lack of understanding, lack of comprehension, a high amount of gullibility and naivety, and even from arrogance, you need to be aware that you are falling for all their tricks and have gotten you nto the trap of believing everything you read just because they claim to have secret information that the government tried to hide.

Also, let me ask you this, if this really is information that is being leaked from top secret government programs and agendas, then does the fact that you’ve never seen government agents breaking down your door or bombing your house strike you at all?

There are infinite people posting these things. They can start killing all the people, it would be noticed even for the more loving of their adored government ones.
This is a difficult time for them. A planned crisis always brought them a reset of the pyramidal scheme and buying countries and properties at very low cost. Just now all the info coming out and their plans are not working… ah… bad bad this internet thing…

About programming I PM you, I can’t post it here.

We don’t have quantum computers yet. I agree in a former post that the D-wave is just a quantum machine, but not a programmable computer. They can only change some variables, (they call it program) but for a programmer certainly that is not programming but just changing input variables to the problem. And the problem (program) is fix, so it is a machine, not a computer yet.

You posted a guy with aluminium foil in the head.
This remember me about aluminium. When you sweat you use what in the armpits. Well, that has aluminium, and that will go direct to your brain and cause alzheimer. Why they use aluminium there then? Curious eh?
What can you use instead and having the same effect (but of course not aluminium there?. Coconut oil. I do.
Knowledge protects.

Okay, I seem to be coming to a conclusion that you really do believe everything you read (or watch) on the internet (anything that has claims of knowledge outside of the mainstream science, media, information, and government websites that is). In this case, your adamant intent to carry on means that any discussion here is more likely than not a lost cause and it’s better to just let things be.

Go ahead and believe everything you read then, but don’t come crying to me when no one on this forum takes you seriously anymore, in light of that, I think I’m done with this thread.

The guy in the video I posted is one of the people working on quantum computers. He explains that they will not calculate any faster than current computers and explains why. If you want to know, watch it.

That makes complete sense that they put aluminum in deodorant to cause people to have Alzheimer’s disease. Do you suppose Old Spice hires a guy specifically to twirl his mustache and cackle as deodorant sticks roll down the assembly line?

Chemtrails are metals in the air too.
Perhaps they have that guy in the assembly line as you say after all…
But well, that is not info to be posted on this forum. Your aluminium guy just reminded me. Close your eyes and don’t read the labels on the products you use. Is your life, your game.
Knowledge protects, to those that want to be protected, of course.

Well, this thread is now ended until more info comes out from official mass media. Perhaps these 2 years, perhaps only some months. Is not written on stone, the goal yes, the timing not.

WTF?
I said in this thread:

• Quantum computers are two years from now (nobody asked me why so I don’t need to answer)
  • Explained entanglement is not something that breaks. Is not ACME thing.

And the only craziness I think I said was to tell that one cause of Alzheimer is presence of metals, mainly aluminium. Go and read what doctors are saying and how nobody hears them and takes measures prohibiting certain products.

Then someone posted a photo of a guy with an aluminium tin foil (trying to make me crazy I suppose).
I say truths I am convinced of. As everyone. And I can explain the steps that made me convinced of everything I keep as truth. This is not something people does. All the people has as truths what mass media / books / official scientists / governments say to them are truths. And a strong fight against any info that demonstrates there is a flaw is ridiculed, photos of people with tinfoil, CIA disinfo agents that blow up conventions making it just a joke embarrassing all the assistents… This is a very controlled world when you pay attention. I think I posted a video of a guy saying how he was paid just to explain UFOs as swamp gas and so in that UFO thread. You probably feel “embarrassed” when I tell “UFO”. That is the mind control done by mass media / movies / TV programs. The UFO theme is avoided, when a politician is asked the answer is just make fun of the one asking. Ridiculing: when that happens you know it is important to continue looking at, it shows there is an avoiding, why is avoided?

And this is my last entry until more info comes about quantum things.

The contrails behind aircraft? You’ll have to forgive my ignorance on some of these “truths.” The fluoride in the water makes me forget things. Have you seen the rainbows in the water sprinklers? Scary stuff.

Edit: Ah, Wikipedia saves the day again! Chemtrail.

PS The tinfoil hat picture was because you called me “xrg gates.”

Okay, I’ll post once more to cite the fact that my hometown has never fluoridated its water (the last bill to be considered was voted down by a large margin), yet it’s not exactly filled with people who would agree with Bao2 on everything or fight against the governing authority.

Just because you read it on a website that claims ‘compelling evidence’ again does not mean it’s true.

I was being facetious; I don’t believe in any of that stuff. :stuck_out_tongue:

My emotional bank balance is overdrawn…I just can’t…anymore…

It’s no question if you’re right or wrong. I presented you the current scientific facts known to the public, which you gladly seem to ignore.
And just because it’s currently impossible to transmit data via pure quantum entanglement, doesn’t mean it is generally impossible for the rest of time.

Maybe this, scientifically absolutely correct description of the transmission of data, of current experiments will finally enlighten you:

The prerequisites for quantum teleportation are a qubit that is to be teleported, a conventional communication channel capable of transmitting two classical bits (i.e., one of four states), and means of generating an entangled EPR pair of qubits, performing a Bell measurement on the EPR pair, and manipulating the quantum state of one of the pair. The protocol is then as follows:

1. An EPR pair is generated, one qubit sent to location A, the other to B.
  2. At location A, a Bell measurement of the EPR pair qubit and the qubit to be teleported (for example, quantum state of a photon) is performed, yielding two classical bits of information. Both qubits are destroyed.
  3. Using the classical channel, the two bits are sent from A to B. (This is the only potentially time-consuming step, due to speed-of-light considerations.)
  4. At location B, the EPR pair qubit is modified (if necessary), using the two bits to select the correct one of four possible quantum states. A qubit identical to that chosen for teleportation (for example, quantum state of a photon) results.

But please, proof the current elite of quantum physicists wrong and explain again how you’d transmit data instantaneously without a classical channel bound to the speed of light, how you re-entangle the broken qubits after reading the message and how you solve the superposition of quantum qubit systems.
But please be sure it’s never patented and donate your money for the nobel prize for physics to the Blender Foundation. k? thanks.

Don’t be impatient.