Solaristhegame. La aventura gráfica.

Estoy realizando una aventura gráfica en 3D mediante el motor de juegos de Blender. El juego está ambientado en la estación espacial “solaris”, tal y como está descrita en el libro de Stanislav Lem, y en la peĺícula de Tarkovsky de los años 70.

El proyecto está en desarrollo, pero ya se dispone de una versión Beta del primer nivel. Naturalmente, el juego va a ser libre, bajo la licencia GPL 3.0. Todos los elementos del mismo, tales como escenarios, personajes, música, etc se pueden descargar desde sourceforge.

El programa tiene versión para Gnu-Linux, MacosX y Windows. Es muy interesante, para corregir errores, que voluntarios lo prueben en diferentes máquinas a ver como resulta. Es imprescindible una tarjeta gráfica reciente, y equipos bastante potentes.

Web del proyecto: http://solaristhegame.sourceforge.net/default.html

Descargas: http://sourceforge.net/projects/solaristhegame/files/

Esta imagen da una idea del aspecto del juego:

Attachments

I do not speak spain. This makes this post quite useless for me.
From the structure of the Post, I assume it is a WIP… moved.

Translation:

I’m making an 3D-adventure game using the Blender game engine. The game is set in the space station “solaris” as is described in the book by Stanislav Lem and Tarkovsky’s film of the 70’s.

The project is in development but already has a beta version of the first level. Naturally, the game will be free, under GPL 3.0. All elements, such as settings, characters, music, etc. can be downloaded from sourceforge.

The game is for GNU-Linux, MacOSX and Windows. It is very interesting to solve the different problems that each OS has to offer. You need to have a recent graphics card, and a powerful enough computer to be able to play this game.

Se ve y suena interesante;)

Thank you very much for the translation.
I had forgotten that the site was in English language…

¡Muchas gracias!
El autor. :slight_smile:

It looks pretty interesting - I like the general style. What kind of game will it be?

great work i always want it to make an adventure game really thank for this one!!!