I followed a tutorial to make wings but i have a problem when i mirror my wing.
The astuce to make feathers were to use a plane to replicate my feather on faces.
The problem is than my leather in the mirror side has turn on 90°.
I attach a blend file if u can take a look.
Use Edit mode to see the mirror leathers.
wings_pb_mirror.blend (454 KB)
What i did :
- import my leather
- create a plane
- put the plane origin at the leather origin (which is at the top)
- only move the plane in edit mode after that
- make the leather the child of the plane
- in object use replicate by faces
- edit the place and duplicate faces to have more faces
when i mirror the plane the leather turn at 90°, if that were 180° ok but why 90° ? and how correct it plz.