Solved w/empty but I still think its a BUG!

:eek: EDIT: This should work without the empty. and in fact it worked a couple times… By just play, and press d, then it stopped working again…

Its wierd…I thought perhaps it had to do with point of view… at one view it worked over and over, but when I moved in closer it stopped working…

It is a weird thing… but I guess, im the only one who cares, lol… no worries.:smiley:

File is here (updated)
Using dloc x for forward movement, and drot z to turn the bike, and then a tiny bit of drot x to tilt it into the turn.

Have a property to stop the tilt…

this is an odd thing… press play and hit d and hold it, the bike will tip turn and move around and go through the ground plane.

If you tap d a couple times, then just hold d, it works, although this isnt really functional in a game.

If I remove the tip, it works great…

So whats wrong with my logic here?:o

Thanks for your time…
Iti

The link is password protected… I can’t download anything.

Edit: On Uploader, try to highlight your file and right click to copy the shortcut. Then paste the new shortcut here.

sorry, I forgot that site is having problems… will upload again…

sorry, I forgot that site is having problems… will upload again…

I just read about that on the other threads. It’s seems that polorix has been hacked. See here: http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?p=956630#post956630

All I have to say is NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

its odd because it let me uplaod the file so I thought everything was ok again… I think I know how they hacked it too, they probably just asked everyone to sign in and grabbed the info… I have never been asked to sign in and was asked just a couple days ago…

So playing with the bike again this am, I noticed that it actually comes back out of the ground if you continue to hold the d key and complete the circle!? so I thought the plane was slanted and added.
a new one.

I get the same thing… in the 3d window, tilting the bike on the x does not make it go below the plane, so why does it in the GE?

bug bug bug bug bug bug…:eyebrowlift:

Bug B Ug Bug…

Try using force instead of Dloc or Drot, that method of speed tends to take objects through objects.

You might also want to try constraints and turn on rigid body to keep the bike upright

ummm, huh? I want it tilted, as it goes around curves… I think its a bug…lol

oh, come on please? I hate this bike…

Dloc works like this.

Say you have an object at 0 on the X coordinate, and you set the Dloc at 3, this is how it will go value wise.

0, 3, 6. 9, 12, 15 ect…

Unlike force it doesn’t move the object through every position in between, it changes the location an exact amount without moving it through the points in between, thus you get poorer collision. Drot is the same way in that it skips degrees of rotation according to the value.

easy , …
this can be done with programming too …
http://www.4shared.com/file/25573438/93403bcf/tilt.html

cyborg: I understand that part…thank you for trying, lol… why is collision a factor? What would that have to do with it going down and then back up in its circle around the x axis? If you understand me.

3d? No thanks…you dont know how to do it…why did you even do that? I already had the ipo to tilt it… duh… you have to have tilt and turn. Not just forward and tilt from side to side. LOLOLOLOL…

And 3d, motorcycles dont go backwards… By the way, LOGIC Blocks are one of blenders selling points. It means you dont have to program, to use blender game engine because you can use the logic blocks.

Programming in this case would be python. So you better change it to unsolved by 3dguru.

3d? No thanks…

your welcome .

you dont know how to do it…why did you even do that?

you don;t want my help … ok then

So you better change it to unsolved by 3dguru

ok , unsolved by 3dguru … :slight_smile: , but i thought that i solved it … sorry :frowning:

You didnt solve it. I explained that already. Why are you pretending? LOL. All you did was change the model’s headlight, which you shouldnt, it isnt your model as you know. You may not use it or morph it in anyway.

And then you added a left right tilt ipo, (had that already) and you added a go backwards for the motorcycle. Which I would never want, since motorcycles dont drive backwards.
I think you just dont understand the challenge here.

:spin:

Honest mistake by 3DGURU, Ititrx, cut him some slack as I’ve seen him make some really good stuff. Sorry to be off topic though…

~~Stu

What? are you kidding me? If he didnt already have his flying motorcycle, this one would turn up in his new game as his own.

LOL. This is my thread, I have a right to respond. He is not an innocent, and no it was not an honest mistake but calculated. lol… but you go ahead and believe that if you want to…

He has a plan, and you are falling for it, lololol…

Maybe 3d will stay away from me if I speak up…or even if I post all of his stuff…tell everyone? Yeah that sounds pretty good 3d.

it was not calculated mistake , … and i know infront of god that isn’t .

Maybe 3d will stay away from me if I speak up…or even if I post all of his stuff…tell everyone? Yeah that sounds pretty good 3d.

do you know something . . . ? , no one dares to threat me , … specially when i’m not wrong.
do you know ititrex , ride the peak of your camel (this means do all you can ) , i don’t care ! no one will believe ya at all … , and it will be flipped and mirrored on you) .
my god will never leave me because he knows that i’m no guilty ! , …
and when you post something don’t forget to bring a profe .

next time i will not try to help ya , … , and it is known to be too rude to talk to people this way
if i did anything bad then i will beg ya , but i didn’t do those things you saied before
so i’m too proud of myself
3DGURU

edit :- it will be pain to chat with you , i have experinced it before ! . . . but this time infront of everynody will become fun ! lol …
and why would i waste my time , i must work on my own project alone , and you work on your project that was started by me , based on 3DGURU’s :slight_smile:

LOL, see I told you!!! Its all planned. OH thats so funny…

Um I didnt take anything from you, lol…you refused to sign the agreement. I asked you everyday for three days and you said no, never!

Thats more than enough proof right there.

Remember? Duh. 3d, you never did do anything on the game, you never added one single line of story, not one. You mad ghosts, and elves instead. LOL. You even asked people to do your work for you here and on the other forum.

Asking them to make textures for you. You only started to finish your models after I complained so much and said the director of the game would finish what he started and told you we did not have a director that we were a team…and all of us would have credit for the work we did.

And you went on to freak out…

And now you have opened the can of worms…
You need to stop thinking you are the guru, tell the truth to your god and everyone. Then you will be set free.

Remember what you said? “what must I do to be set free” remember how you wanted all those posts deleted that day so no one could see them?

Yeah…you remember. And the next time you get an offer to tell the truth, do so.

By the way, if you keep bothering me or I find out from any forum you are using any of my models or textures, I will follow through with my threat. LOL.

I have every, single im you sent me and that is all the proof I need. I said I would not tell or show people. But I will if you continue this insanity.
And 3d? go ahead and post, I am adding you to the ignore list so I will never see any of them again, lololololol.

since you will not see my post i don’t care … the members will do

you refused to sign the agreement.

sure i did , why would i sign it with people like you , noobs , … i want to work with more experinced people … and it is normal

3d, you never did do anything on the game

not right , … i worked more than all of you , … i was the first one who completed a character
and i have created a lot of things that i will not mention here because they are a long list

you never added one single line of story,

ok , why would i do everything , … i have created the core of the story and then i thought that i will not be a very good story writer , and writing the story takes time and it is not fun in my opinion , i made things too good other than it , …

Asking them to make textures for you.

ok , i didn’t ask anybody to do a texture for me , … but i know a PS pro who made this
http://www.j1jj.com/uploads/c69e43e737.jpg
and i required from him to make the main menu texture for us not for me , … as a team then we credit him obviously .

And now you have opened the can of worms…

and you have opened the envelope of worms ! lol …

You only started to finish your models after I complained so much and said the director of the game would finish what he started

i wasn’t too late , i was not to fast because i was enjoying my holiday which was about to get finished … i think that i need to have fun as anyone … ( like i’m doing now … lol )

You need to stop thinking you are the guru

i’m free with the name i chose , are you jealous ? you told me before that you were jealous , about that painting tablet ! lol …

what must I do to be set free

ok in my language this doesn’t mean that i admit that i did something , but it means what should i give you to leave me alone , lol …

remember how you wanted all those posts deleted that day so no one could see them?

no , i saied trash them and pot them in another forum that is not hidden from anyone , because you were saying bad words and flamming me (no manners at all) … with words like crazy nuts … , …
didn’t i say trash them or not

Yeah…you remember. And the next time you get an offer to tell the truth, do so.
i all ready do .

By the way, if you keep bothering me

ok we talked about it here , if you have i problem i will not try to solve it

find out from any forum you are using any of my models or textures

you non-texured boxy telephon ? lol … , i can make better than them with blinding my eyes with a piece of cloth

single im

and what is that supposed to mean ?

And 3d? go ahead and post

i don’t think that i have to . not even in any of your threads

3d, this is not the place to air your dirty laundry, DUH! You really never learn do you.

Now you have gone and done it, game over baby… LOLOLOLOL…

sure i did , why would i sign it with people like you , noobs , … i want to work with more experinced people … and it is normal

You cant claim to be experienced in the other forum and not experienced here. You are or you arent. You are a noob just like us.

And you wanted to stay in the forum, I booted you out because you refused to agree not to use others models and textures and to make your own, etc… everyone agreed except you.

Actually we all thought that was what we were doing all along…

But you wanted to stay anyway, and post your scripts for us to use. How quickly you forget, or should I say, manipulate the truth to your own ends.

not right , … i worked more than all of you , … i was the first one who completed a character
and i have created a lot of things that i will not mention here because they are a long list

Hmm, nope. You still havent finished a character. not even one. And tell me, did you finish a scene? nope, not one, not even the the one that you said we would fit in … lol… yeah right.

you non-texured boxy telephon ? lol … , i can make better than them with blinding my eyes with a piece of cloth

We dont put you down, for your bad models as you do us. Shame on you. What are you thinking? LOL

Do you think that after what you just said, anyone would want to work with you?

Glad you finally showed your true colors, and again you have it all wrong, I never made a phone? That was another member of our great team.

And you put them down here? in the BA forum? He made a great, usuable phone. Unlike you making an ELF? LOLOLOL.

And you do that after doing this:

Re: Evil Austin Head
Post by 3DGURU on Jul 16, 2007, 2:06pm

i have a set of textures on my pc extracted from games (this tex is from a game)
i have modeled him with plane and extrude method

edit =
i think i will make a new texture of my own creation

Lets see, you created a snow mobile with no steering and it shot flames out the back to melt the snow… and we asked you to fix it, but you never did.

You created austins head and used a texture from some where and said you would make your own… you did after I bullied you into finishing it 3 months later…

You made a great motorcycle. But you never went back and fixed the wheels to lower the polys, leaving it up to someone else.

You made a big monster robot you copied from another site, but changed his arms etc. We never did know where we would use him though.

You said doing the same thing was boring, you wanted everyone else to finish everything for you… after all you thought of yourself as the director and it showed.
The other models you made werent for the game, they were for you to learn. Which is why we asked you to stop posting them in the forum and put them in your own board. But you didnt, because you were the Boss, right?

no , i saied trash them and pot them in another forum that is not hidden from anyone , because you were saying bad words and flamming me (no manners at all) … with words like crazy nuts … , …
didn’t i say trash them or not

Oh 3d, I will post the pm you sent me, begging me to delete what you said to everyone, just like here, where you put down everyones models.

When I told you that if you deleted your posts I would just use the back ups… you said to trash them then… I was going by your original rule, dont delete any posts. Remember, just put them in the trash… And again you wanted to change the rules to suit your needs, to hide what you had said about your team members.

Then you said you wouldnt delete them but to please move them all to the trash.

You just never stop lying, do you? I feel so sorry for you 3d. LIke I said before, you are smart but act as a stupid boy. You should be learning from your mistakes, not making more of them?

You will alienate everyone from you.

I never flamed you even once! In fact I told another member to stop flaming you, since it was our forum rules to never flame. Period.

I actually stuck up for you, idiot. LOL. Posted with permissions:

quote author=spin board=trash thread=1188935271 post=1188936990
WELL ITS ABOUT TIME. I received an email from this joker and he said ititrx called him arrogant and wants to know why. This is my answer:
[blockquote]Maybe she said you are arragant because you are?
I read all the posts here when I joined. All of them. I can see why ititrx said that.
I also read the thread she posted today, and agree completely. You are not only arrogant, but lazy!
I had decided not to participate in this game because of what I read here. Your posts are off the wall.
You make a ghost for a spy game? What were you thinking? It looks like you are just playing all the members of this project. It looks to me as if you want the credit for it all, and have done nothing to receive any credit.
I think you are nuts. Crazy. [/blockquote]
I still have not made up my mind to participate. I don’t see how this game will mature with him dragging it backwards by posting elves?
I too speak my mind.

And I replied:

quote author=admin board=trash thread=1188935271 post=1188938703 Yipes, I do not mean this to be a flaming thread. Please dont flame anyone on this forum!!!
I hope you decide to stay. This game is made by all the members, not just one. :slight_smile:

You call 3 sentencs a story core? Please… you had no idea what to do next, which is why you never did anything.

We did, all of us put together. The team. We built the story and the characters along the way. YOU never did a single thing, except copy everyone elses textures, and models and bionic beds from comic books, and music you copied from other games, blahblahblahblah…

Oh you did add a scull cap and some kind of long tangling scarf to Jade. But you never added even one idea to the story.

Not one. We all had holidays, lol. So. The point? you think thats a good excuse for the director to not work on the game? LOL… You know you bought all those other games to play, remember?

And you were painting your house? And you didnt have internet at home. Thats why you didnt do anything. Remember? But in reality, you only wanted to do what you wanted to do. AND THATS OK as long as you are honest about it.

And after you tried it once, you didnt want to do it again… what are you so good at 3d?

You didnt like to make textures, which you have even less experience than i do, which is almost nill, for me I mean. You didnt want to rig them if you did get anything done.

You made some models following some tuts and posted them, but we had no use for them in the game… no elves in this game… everyone asked you what you were doing… you said nothing…

So what is it exactly that you are so good at? So much better than all of us? Making trouble for everyone? telling tall tales? Putting down others work? What 3d?
Wow, you really need to stop now 3d, really.

This is not the place for this discussion.