some models of fungi (cartoon)

hello, my name is Yepez and I I speak English bad language, I present some models of fungus, they were modeled by subdivivion, have uv texture and rendered with Cycles (20 samples) :spin:

Thanks for your time
portfolio
http://yepezzzz.deviantart.com/

I like the style of these :slight_smile:

I see a problem with UV unwrapping of the left one - there is a transition between texture resolutions on a cap and the texture is pixelated. You’d have to fix that

hooooo thanks, the UV unwrapping of model have a better resolution but I did not like as it sees the Lamella, more work is needed.

hello,I present two news models of fungus and a modified model, these models have uvwrapping and rendered with Cycles (100 samples) ^.^

Thanks for your time

Cool work, I don’t especially like the “vampire” feel of it (sharp teeth, tongue sticking out) and the two in the first render look a bit too chubby.

ho thanks, I have modified some models, any criticism will be well received

hello, I show another model fungus, but also show them all the models of fungi in an image. :yes:

I finished making the models of fungi, these are two new models also I changed one old model. >_<

Thanks for your time
portfolio

Attachments

I finished making the models of fungi, these are two new models also I changed one old model. >_<

Thanks for your time
portfolio

[ATTACH=CONFIG]180429[/ATTACH]

Thanks for your time
portfolio

[ATTACH=CONFIG]180434[/ATTACH]

Thanks for your time
portfolio