some photoshop work :)

here are some of my quick photoshop things that i thought y’all might enjoy.

Attachments

Not sure about the first two, but the third one seems completed. When you do “art” aim for some message, or something for the viewer to be challenged about. I do not get anything - aesthetic-wise, or am impressed by any technical skills.

I get a theme on the third one, but the 1/2 table throws it.

well, i’ve only been working/playing around with photoshop for around 6 months, so my skills aren’t quite developed yet. :slight_smile: the first one was just a compilation of different cars i had pitures of that i did in my spare itme, the second was a texture i made for a model i was doing, the third was a christmas card for a competition. what do you mean by the 1/2 tbale throws it?

Somehow the table is only half in the image doesn’t seem quite right . . . There has been (& will be plenty more) debate on art & I’d rather not get into it . . .

that’s fine, i wasn’t really looking to get into anything either, just wondering what people thought :slight_smile:

Personally, I like all of them. The cars make me think of… idk web art or professional or something… The tree as well for some reason. The red splatter is random obviously but does have a certain pleasing graffiti aesthetic.

@kbot… yeah meaning and reason are good, but imagine if we didn’t have aesthetic for aesthetic’s sake.

Overall great job!

thanks! i haven’t been working with photoshop for long, so its good to get some feedback. thanks!