Sony Ericsson C510 [Video update]

Hi. The original idea was to make four pictures looking like cellphone ads and with the theme Elements. I’ve never finished the two last ones (Earth and Wind) and since I haven’t had time the last couple of months I decided to post these two.
The fire-material is the one from the Durian-project and everything else is my own.
Rendered with Blender-internal and postprocessing in the node-editor. The logo and the front and back render was added with the GIMP.
Hope you like them.
-Kåre

Edit:
I’ve made a small turnaround video now: http://www.vimeo.com/9063368
And changed the thread-title… thought it was a little clumsy

Attachments

awesome! Great job

Hey, that’s really amazing, especially because of the Blender Internal! Picture with water looks really professional, I like the composition and the fluid :slight_smile: Firstly I thought it was made with real flow :slight_smile:

Great job!

Excellent work! It’s always nice to see professional looking renders coming out of Blender :smiley:

Thanks for the really nice comments guys. I really appreciate it.
@lechu: It’s just blender’s fluid, but it did take some tweaking to get the result I wanted. But I’m quite pleased with the way it turned out.

Added a small video (see first post).

The specular highlight on the back of the phone seems to suddenly appear out of nowhere about halfway into the video. Other than that, it looks really nice!