(Sorry) dot 4

I don’t know about that. I think it might detract from the main focus which is 1 Elijah and 2 The Robot. Maybe make it small, and out of the way, almost a detail. I hope an update is on the way!

OK well i am working on robots textures, i just got done with tire so i will do more tomarrow but as for tonight i am goong to bed. And one thing thanks so much for advice i feal like an “ideot” (get it) for taken the light house i dont know how i will get that off my plate i guess i just got ahead of myself. Well goodnight.

Ok here is an update. Do you think its still to bright. Witch one the one with the time portal or not.

Attachments

Dont mind the patches on the hill.

Attachments

Here’s an update I’m still working on the background then i will do all the details.

Attachments

Ok here is an update (i am still working on the grass and the effects)

Attachments

hm, that’s pretty cool. How are you getting that paper like effect? Are you using some post processing? It’s quite NPR (non photorealistic rendering) but there’s nothing wrong with that.

hehe presence of god is an interesting concept. I still think the light is too bright : ) (too bright for the presence of god? ok i guess that would be quite bright, but… still)

Also, the composition has potential, but the left side of Elijah is cut off by the edge of the render. How about repositioning/rotating the camera slightly?

Nice progress.

edit… er whoops i didn’t notice the second page of this thread : D… sorry. I was refering to the first page with the composition comment but you fixed it already.

Even better progress here, nice one : )

ya it is a NPR, and the left side it is not cut off i made it look like his shirt was ripped.
And the effects are made in the node editor.

Attachments

Hey - it’s a nice overall effect you have got going. I think that this could be a masterpiece. All the best and look forward to your completed work.

Thanks kbot.

I really like the light effect, it gives an unexpectancy feeling in the image (the photografer was not ready at the moment (; )

I would work a little more on the boots material, its a little too shinny for a covered in shadows material.

The image overall is great! I’m following your wips :wink:

ya well its still got probably 2 more weeks of work.

hey here is another pic but this has a different effect witch one do you guys like better

Attachments

Bump…