Souja Boy

No, the Trr thread is a waste of space.

Oh, and I found that the creator of Trr posted one other time, for those who are trying to track him down.

95% of all new music (literature, art, really, any creative product) is garbage. That’s Sturgeon’s Law. It’s the job of teenagers to listen to all the new music, including the garbage, and sort it out. That was true in Beethoven’s era, Frank Sinatra’s era, the Beatles’ era, and Souja Boy’s era.

So, yeah, rap is garbage. Let the kids argue about it – that’s their cultural job. It might take a decade or two to sort out the few good pieces, but they’ll eventually get it done.

In the meantime, forgive me for not listening. I’ve served my turn in the barrel. :stuck_out_tongue:

The latest really good music I’m into is Op-Shop

95% of all new music (literature, art, really, any creative product) is garbage. That’s Sturgeon’s Law. It’s the job of teenagers to listen to all the new music, including the garbage, and sort it out. That was true in Beethoven’s era, Frank Sinatra’s era, the Beatles’ era, and Souja Boy’s era.

Ok I have to agree with mr. stompintom and also I have to ask your first thread was closed so why do you open it up again? thats like shooting someone going to prison being able to get out for good behavior and then shooting the governer of the world. Yes I know I lack grammar!

i didnt start the previous thread, sum 1 else did.and i started this one because sum1 said something that i wanted to take about

Some of them hip-hop music is good - just turn the soundz off - put on Metalica soundz or Black Sabbath instead.

Thought I just said that :spin: ?

Great minds really think alike :smiley:

Hehehe… http://youtube.com/watch?v=eyqXCBrPC4I

Click if you can handle it ^^^

wats trr…

Chris Brown has some good moves in his video clips - I do wonder if CG has any role in 'em.

well I agree with you guys on the he really can’t rap thing your right he’s just got a nice hook and a little dance to go with it and lots of people dig that I’m not sure why but they do, me I’m not a big fan of em but I say why knock the guy in the end your not gonna be any richer and he’s not going to be any poorer and to the dude who said he’s black I’m Black too

im knocking him because alot o people say he is a good rapper when he is jus going to b like criss cross

pctopgs: Why do you have to start this all over again? Get a life man, this topic is old and over, it got locked too long ago to be revived. And guys, hip hop is gettin worse.
here:

She she says it all.
period.

I have a huge objection to gansta rap -

“im from the ghetto, which is why I’m surrounded by bikini girls and other marital possessions!”

REAL hiphop I kinda like.

If your going the take the pretentiousness and the self-indulgence out of rock-music what are you left with?

I like soulja boy for a while, atleast until I heard his song was about jacking off. ugh. Its kinda overplayed right now though. Lil’ wayne is better

Wow… That was… Beautiful.

hip hop is gettin worse.

i agree that hip hop wasnt as it was in the 80s.

REAL hiphop I kinda like.

wats REAL hip hip? Heres my definition:Hip hop music in which the artist is being truthful in his rhymes.

I personally dislike souja boy and most southern rap.

I agree with your definition of hip hop. Rappers are all about the beat these days that they aren’t conscious about what they say. And maybe most hip hop listeners are about the beats these days too.