Source file is in the addon search path

Source file is in the addon search path

What does that mean and why do i get this message when i install alot of my addons? What can i do to get these addons to work? For many of my addons I can not get the addons to load in 2.69 or 2.71…??? Can someone tell me what to do to remedy this problem? Thanks

Be sure that you’ve uninstalled any previous versions and deleted their files from the config folder. The folder is located in a different place depending on the operating system.

• Mac OS X: /Users/{user}/Library/Application Support/Blender/
  • Linux: $HOME/.config/blender/
  • Windows Vista/7/8 : C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\
  • Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\Blender Foundation\Blender\

On my Linux machine, it would be /home/richard/.config/blender/2.71/scripts/addons
The .config and AppData folders may be hidden by default.

If that doesn’t help, could you post a screenshot of the error message, please?

I deleted the data in the config folders of all my installations of blender. I have 2.69 and 2.71 installed in my 64 bit program folder. I did not do a reinstall. Here are the error messages when I try to activate brush control menu for piemenues and pie library. I really appreciate your help Richard.

Richard if I am installing from liquidapes piemenus zip file, what is the name under addons that I put a check mark next to. Thanks