Soya Lankastar

Hello Blender artists,

This is the last witch who going to save the world of Linerma from destruction and stop Niferia the dark witch from raising Velmont, she is the last descendants of the witches and elder sister of Luna Lankastar.
After Soya saw the seconds side of Niferia as she was a good witch protector ot Linerma before falling into darkness by Enix, within her magic she decided to remove all the dark power that Niferia was holding

With all witches united they will gather all there powers to destroy the god of chaos ENIX once and for all.
But who is really this Enix and why he wanted to destroy Linerma…

Blender 3.0 Eevee SSGI

check more breakdown below

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/9mWgbL

63 Likes

Very convincing & dramatic personality, beautifully rendered.
I’ve a friend who lives in Salem, Massachusetts USA, where commercialized images & impersonations of witches are everywhere, & of low quality.
This does great credit to your skills, & to the deep, dark tradition of witches & sorcery, for good & evil. Do more.

1 Like

Beautiful and amazing, as usual.

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

1 Like

Looks good.

Thank you very much Bart for the feature.

Thank again Bart for the feature.

1 Like

This looks amazing, almost looks like she’s from the real world

Thank you very much

Thank you appreciated

Thank you very much for your kind comments.

Sonya as a beginning Blender Artist you are an inspiration to me. Very nice work!

Beautiful texturing and modeling, as always.

1 Like

Amazing art. Flawless texturing and modelling. Beautiful lighting. Usually it’s not hard to tell if it’s a real life person or a render by the eyes. People, including me can’t ever get them to look not artificial. You nailed it though. What’s the secret?