Spa Visualizations

Looking for feedback. What could be better in visualizations or interior design?

4 Likes

Great work!!

Just one more thing…

As a regular spa user i am missing the “typical” thermometer which is normally in every spa.

Yep, those are missing. For the tub I suppose we could imagine, that there is a phone app for that or something :smiley: , but the sauna should probably have more usual accessories. That would be an improvement.

1 Like

The tub looks very small compared to the recliners.

Oh, it’s not huge, but that’s how big the products are. I think 4 people would still fit very comfortably. It’s not a very huge space (not too small either I suppose). Does it look out of proportion or weird? I think the high ceiling might make the tub look even a bit smaller than it is. I don’t know - I wouldn’t consider that to be a problem. Thanks for feedback. Anything else that might look weird or could be better?

I think the fabric material of the beds could be better and the glass tables could be brighter - they sort of disappear now. I could have worked a bit more on the shadows that come from the outside as well, I think they are nice, but could be nicer and now that I think about it, maybe a few accessories or plants would also improve things.

Nice design, and I agree with you that it would be better if there was some plants. And, I see that this is a pretty small space but I think that you need to show it in a better way. Try different angles and experiment with a focal point to add a bit of depth.

1 Like