Space-borne Cruise Ship

Looking nice. I don’t like the material of the lifeboat but that is just my opinion. Texture might improve that.
Could you give as some orthos?

Sorry I’m not sure what you mean by orthos. And the texture for the lifeboat is just temporary. On the other side of the escape pod there is a docking clamp to attach it to the ship. I’m going to work on the escape pod look and the docking clamp and duplicate it enough to fill the groove that runs along both sides of the ship.

With orthos I mean orthographic renderings from the side the front, the top and maybe the bottom and the back too. Giving us a better overview of your model. You can take those by setting your camera to do orthographic shots (in the camera panel click the orhtographic button) or by rendering from the 3D View while you are in front, ride, top, back, bottom, left view. It is the little picture button in the menubar of the 3D View. In case you don’t know you can save renders by pressing F3.
Orthographic renderings are renders without perspective distortion.

Ah. I sure will when I am able.

Update, with ortho views. So tired…

Attachments

You are going to model some engines right? The back seems to be a little bit too plain at the moment.

It actually is modeled but for whatever reason it doesn’t show up in the pictures

try putting it in a black world, so it will be easier to visualise.

Got another. Added a floor, tweaked dome and put it in a black world. Have to add windows for the rooms and add exhaust. It’s really coming along.

Attachments

starting to look better… still a little too normal though… it needs something more “spacey”