Space cruiser "CycleRartio 1"

This is a spaceship made and rendered in Blender with Eevee, that will be exported as .fbx file to Unity for in a game.

-Relatively low poly.
-No textures because I add the materials/textures in Unity.
However to get an impression of what it could look like I
added some materials, lights and background while modeling in Blender.
I am not exactly a Blender guru, but I really like Blender.
Blender has grown in to an excellent 3D tool.
Since 2.8x the user interface is so much better that even I can use it :o)

The ship is a typical hybrid solution often used in that era.
It uses hydrogen/oxygen boosters for atmospheric launch and descent
and a Brummeler & Withney infra-biased Quantum/Trillium ring modulator for super light warping.

Some Science Fiction (so much more pleasant than reality now in 2020)
The CycleRartio 1 is a famous space cruiser that was built on the DR wharf near New New Orleans in 2120 and sent back in time to 24.12.2020 to a location close to the White House. It was in that year that a badly rendered person was taken into custody. The ship brought this pitiful man in only 0.1 LY to the earth like planet adeptly named New Elba, where this person will spend the rest of his life, far, far away from Earth. The CycleRartio 1 was painted in Red and Blue the colors of both political directions polarizingly dominant in that not so fortunate year. These colors were chosen to celebrate the fact that both parties were able to reach at the very least a consensus to ban this person once and forever.

(The background image was found on Wikipedia - The Andromeda Galaxy.)
There is a Blender .fbx export plugin to convert the XYZ axis in Blender to what is used in Unity.
made by Angel Edi Garcia. that works OK).