Special effects smoke or dust trails

Hello and happy holidays everyone, I’m creating a video for the end of the year, that there are effects with a wall that breaks, and the pieces of the wall that fly leave a trail of dust and also at the base of the wall itself which then disappears, I have seen some videos and some are made with cinema 4d and a plugin called turbulence fd, and almost like mantaflow, but with mantaflow I was not able to create the same effect, that is pieces that fly and leave a trail of dust, the only one what you can do and create a smoke effect when the wall falls, but nothing more, at least for me I don’t know if someone has created this effect with blender but I think not, it would be really nice to be able to create these effects also with mantaflow , if any of you did it please put the tutorial, there are a few days to the end of the year and I would like to finish this video … I put the link of the video I saw to better make the idea, thanks and again happy holidays to all and let’s hope for a full new year of joy and health for all …

here the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUf82mx6I-8&t=32s

Try this…it has all the info to add the effect, just have to do it manually!

Thank you! very very much… and happy holidays and new year…

1 Like