Speedflow [$] - Modeling Addon

I have no issue for that on the 2.77, you just have to press R for rebool when you are in the boolean modal.

http://pitiwazou.com/screenshots/2016-09-30_08-49-02.gif

It’s works!

Tnx!

Is Speedflow compatible with Blender 2.78

Yes !

We have a little update to do for booleans still !

Great add on but I still can’t get carver to show up in speedflow companion.I am on windows 8.1 64 bit.I have tried Carver version 1.15 and 1.02 and though they are working with the CTR+Shift+X shortcut they refuse to show up on Speedflow companion’s radial menu.I am also using sensei format but I think that’s all in terms of add ons . Does anyone else have this problem?

We just updated Speedflow (0.1.3) and companion (0.0.3) for Blender 2.78.

On speedflow :

• You have the possibility to show the help like I did on speedSculpt.

• For the booleans, you can switch between carve and bmesh with C.
  • The tubify allows you to keep the verte radius
  • The Mirror works with Curves
  • We removed the auto smooth on subdiv mode for the bevel

On Companion :

• We added the preferences informations, documentation, links
  • Cleaning of the UI
  • Fix the Poly mode on curve
  • Fix the Select Ngons
  • Added informations to activate Carver directly in the Pie menu
  • Added informations and button to download CAD snap utility line addon (You have to install it after the download)

Hope you like this little update :wink:

I will update the market and make an e-mail if everything is ok.

how do we get the update?

very cool addon pitiwazou :slight_smile:

the video was a bit long so i don’t know if it is possible with the addon to make an instance of a modifier … so if i change the setting in one modifier it changes in all other instances too.
i saw in the video that you can select multiple objects and then change the subs for them but what if there are multiple subd modifiers for one object?

You should have received an email for the update (on the market they have to validate the email :frowning: )

@actimelvanille The subdiv works with only one subsurf modifier for now.

What do you mean by instancing a modifier ?

@pitiwazou in max you can copy and paste modifiers … and if you make a change to one of them the other one follows.
so you can paste a modifier to 100 objects and just have to select one and make changes to the instanced modifier.

You can do it with CTRL + L

On Speedflow, you can select several meshes and add modifiers.

i hope i do not make a mistake but if i link modifiers and change for example on one modifier the subd level from 2 to 1 the others do not follow.
but i didn’t want to hijack your thread … i just thought it would be a nice addition to improve modifiers.
if this is already possible then sorry :slight_smile:

Modifiers cannot be linked, in the menu from CTRL + L, that should be copy since that only copy.

On Speedflow if you select several objects, you will modify the bevel width.

If you edit other settings, that will apply the setting on all the objects.

I have sorted out the situation with Carver.Everything seems to be working now and I have the new update up and running.I do wonder whether my previous problems had something to do with Sensei Format also being installed as I noticed the shift+Q shot-cut is also used for applying textures(In Sensei Format). Would this cause a conflict? I am not using Sensei Format for the time being.
Look forward to seeing how this develops and I’m particularly pleased to see that you are considering Subdivision Surface modelling techniques.

Is it possible to do a circular array at the moment.I tried this with a nurbs and bezier circle but it would only go about quarter of the way round.

We don’t have circular array for now, maybe later.

Love this addon!!!
Thanks a bunch Wazou!!

An idea to add to the main Speedflow Pie.
A “Modifier Stack”
This would basically:

• list all the modifiers on the selected object
  • allow to pick walk through the list
  • Delete, Apply, Hide/Unhide currentyl active Modifier
  • Move active Modifier Up/Down the stack

Feel like this would totally replace the need to still at times have to go into the Properties > Modifiers

You can do all of this in the modals.

Would you consider adding the ability to do a Tubify from an edge selection in edit mode, rather than in object mode on a mesh with only edges?

Having to separate the geometry first seems like something that should be automated

Good idea, I note that for the next update :wink: