SpeedSculpt

You should use the fastest build, it’s way faster on booleans ^^

I don’t have any MacOS computer, so I cannot test, sorry.
I will try to put a default detail size.

Little Timelapse on speeedSculpt by Max Maurel !

This is nice to see how people work !

On this video I see that on skin, I have to make a separate by loose part before making the boolean union.
On the Bsurface, the line must be on the same direction to work.

Also I started this !

http://pitiwazou.com/screenshots/2016-08-22_18-02-49.gif

Great timelapse :slight_smile:

Also, a transpose tool? Awesome!!

There is already a bone sketcher in Blender. Can you explain how this is different. Thanks.

Show me your bone Sketcher to see it, I don’t know about it.

I think he means the skin mesh modifier i think.But yours work with booleans.So it is quite different.

Yes it’s totally different !

I think a point with a lot of these tools is the implementation is alot more streamlined.

Just bought it! Thanks Piti!

(blender 2.77.3 and speedsculpt v0.0.4)

-I’v found a little ‘bug’:

‘Create Curve’ -> you make a curve with ‘stay in curve mode’ checked -> you’v got 3 sliders (Bevel, Offset, Depth). If Bevel slider go to 0.000 then Bevel/Offset/Depth sliders dont affect that curve anymore. I solve that deleting that curve and creating a new one and avoiding 0.000 for the Bevel slider.

-‘Extract Mask’ is a bit confusing when ‘Go to Sculpt’ is checked (regardless of the check on ‘apply Solidify’):

I suggest to replace ‘Go To Sculpt’ with ‘Go To Edit Mode’. Why?
First thing: In Edit mode the ‘thickness’ and ‘offset’ sliders turn ‘invisible’ (but they turn visible again when you return to Object mode). That’s a good thing because is the expected & right behaviour (the extracted mesh can be affected by a modifier’s sliders only in Object mode) . But if ‘Go to Sculpt’ is checked these two slider remain visible, but they cant affect the extracted mesh if you toying with them (because you must be in Object mode). The ‘apply Solidify’ is checked but when “go to Sculpt” is checked too then ‘solidify modifier’ is not applied. These behaviours build up confusion for blender newbies.
Maybe a button like “click me and you go to Object mode to make those slider affect the mesh again” from Sculpt mode will make the trick?

Second thing: ‘Go To Edit Mode’ instead of ‘Go to Sculpt’ because in Edit mode you can directly use the Extract Mask like a mesh just create with ‘Create GP Lines’ (try that to see what I mean) , and enabling ‘snap to’ and ‘proportional editing’ is a nice addition too while editing that extracted mesh.

A reminder: ‘add bsurface’ button from ‘Create GP lines’ is visible only if ‘Bsurface GPL Edition’ addon is installed. That addon is already present in Blender addons package.

Little video on the quick Pose tool.

awesome cedric :slight_smile:

Thx, I try this to see if I have any bugs and I will update the build on gumroad.

If we give you a few years, we’ll have a brand new Blender! :yes:

Where do you find the time?? :wink:

If we can get some auto retopology tools similar to Zbrush remesher. I would be able to skip Zbrush altogether and stick completely with Blender.

Mouarf ^^

A guy is working on an instant remesh addon for blender, that will be perfect !

https://twitter.com/EricEdelo

That quick Pose tool is going to be SUCH A FRIGGIN´ TIMESAVER for me! Merci beaucoup monsieur, I can´t wait to get my hands on it!

InstantMesher: automated export and import for ‘Instant Meshes’ (Windows/Linux)

Maybe we can add it into SpeedSculpt. But Sketch-Retopo does not worlk as we want unfortunately

That could be cool, but with the addon from Eric Edelo, that would be perfect.
Look his twitter there is some examples.

Maybe you can help me on the quick Pose.

The tool work fine and I use a vertex group to limit the armature.
My issue is that this vertex group stop brutally, so I have bad results.

http://pitiwazou.com/screenshots/blender_2016-08-24_10-47-51.jpg

I’m not an expert on weight painting on Blender.
Do you know if there is a way to automatically blur this vertex group ?

Under weight tools in weight painting mode, there is a “Smooth” option. Vertex selection has to be enabled in order to be able to use it. Here´s a detailed description: http://blender.stackexchange.com/questions/58913/simple-methods-to-smooth-out-weight-paints
I hope this helps.