Spiderman model

Here’s something i’ve been working on for a few days. I’m in the process of rigging so i can hopefully animate it. I might tweak the legs a bit still, but nothing too major so i’m calling it finished for now. Modeling took a few hours, texturing took about twice as long. :stuck_out_tongue:

This is nice :smiley: His torso could use some work IMo…I think its a little to scrunched. And he is a little to rubbery, I would turn down the spec some. And his eyes need shading…im not sure if they are shadeless or not. It would be awesome if you gave them a reflection :smiley: His head is shaped oddly as well IMO…His palms could be larger as well, work on teh hands a little bit more. Keep it up :wink:

Looks good, show us more views and a wireframe please :slight_smile:

Mystery

Nice work. I really like it! :smiley:
Nice work on the muscle structure and such. The hands turned out well also.

Okay, heres a wire.

http://img34.photobucket.com/albums/v103/synblend/wire.jpg

Cool, but why did you break his hands??? No just kidding but I do think the hands look weird…

Cool Spidey.

I am also working on a Spidey. I wish that mine was only taking a few days. I had a torso and head, but it looked hideous so I started over.

Looks good, can’t wait to see an animation.

–Dirkalo–

That looks good. The muscle structure is well done, but it needs some more work on materials, as others mentioned above.

Keep it up!

-Antiggo

Try lowering the spec value, so the texture won’t look plastic. And yes, some work on the torso, and the arms/hands (forearms are a bit too muscular and elbows look weird).

yeah it’s cool, i want to see him in action :smiley:

my girl said that he’s missing something in his pants, and it look unreal. :wink:

make him MOVE !!!

Guys, why shouldn’t it look plastic, or too rubbery? It is plastic, or rubber if based on the movie…
Of course if it’s based on amazing fantasy #15, or amazing spider-man #1, then it should be cloth, but I’m not even sure what it’s made of in Ultimate Spider-man.