Splash Screen

Hi, When I open blender, it works and then the splash disappears. But when I press space to add a new object, I can still see parts of the splash in behind the menu. Does anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it?

Also my on my old pc, the renderer renders in parts so i can see it as it goes, but on my laptop it just stays black then eventually renders the scene, this is confusing when rendering a large scene.

One more problem is when I press extrude or scale box selection the object im working on turns like a bunch of different shades of red with yellow verticies. (It looks like when your render baking)

Sounds like you have OpenGL problems. Make sure you have all the latest drivers for your video hardware, not the default MS stuff.

Hope this helps.

Yes, I agree with Duoas, it is probably a display driver issue.

I sometimes see this on my old 333Mhz Thinkpad.

Can I check this in a device manager, becasue when I check the diagnostic it says its up to date, or is it wrong. :stuck_out_tongue:

Okay well it dosnt do most of those problems, but now when I hit B for box selcetion there is no box its invisible but i can still select but i cant see it! very frustrating…

bumping downloaded drivers still dosent fix

Just use a new PC.