Spot robot model and rig (low poly)

I created this model and rig a while ago. I followed the rigging tutorial by Polyfjord
I took a picture of spot robot from google search as a reference and did a quick low-poly model and used that image as texture.

Feel free to download the model from my gumroad.

5 Likes

I really like how you rigged the legs. The movement looks so smooth. Good job. :grinning:

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

the download link on gumrod didn’t work so I downloaded it from sketchfab, and thank you very much for the free model.

1 Like

Can you explain the issue please. It seems to work for me.

when I press the download link on the gumrod page, the download page won’t come out.

1 Like

You have to enter an amount. You can enter 0 and press download.

i tried it but i can’t click it.

Yes, I clicked the I want this button but I still can’t, it’s okay, maybe I’m the only one having problems

1 Like

You are pressing the “i want this” button after entering 0 in $ box right?. if so, seems to be problem with gumroad. Anyway I’m glad you were able to get it through sketchfab.

Great job, awesome rig. Thanks for sharing it free, you honor the Blender spirit :wink: :heart:
What about a little bevel on it? I think it would still be super low poly, and the edges would be a little more delicate, making justice to your great work.

1 Like

Thanks for your kind words. I did try to add a bevel but the mesh is just a knife tool on a plane so not all quads. :smiley:

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Thank you so much. I’m honored.