Spot The Not #004 - Can you guess which egg is not real?

EDIT: Next episode here: Spot The Not #005 - Can you guess which furniture is not real?

This is a follow up to the previous episode’s game from here: Spot The Not #003 - Can you guess which toy crystal is not real?

You guys got me beat in the last one!

Can you spot the not in this episode? :sunglasses:

SPOT THE NOT is a game where the viewers try to guess which item in the scene is not real. Besides having a little fun, the aim of these videos are to help 3D artists improve their observational skill, as well as their ability to identify why something is not looking photorealistic (and bash my renders!). Hopefully, you can apply the same principles to your own work and achieve better photorealistic renders of your own.

You can leave your answer here if you do not wish to comment in the Youtube comments section, I will feature your answers in the next video if you guess correctly.

• A
  • B
  • C
  • D
  • E

0 voters

Another tricky one :upside_down_face:

My guess

I’ll go for A. Not because I suspected anything this time but because I think it’s easier to place it there :smiley: (Also we don’t see the red expiration date text on the egg A which is suspicious :fried_egg: )

Another nice one.

Summary

I think this is the number D because there are some flickering in the bottom of the egg on the plastic part.

A: Coloring looks to consistent and the shape a little off. The shadow looks a little hard and not the correct color, but if real maybe the white sticker is on the outside of plastic and there is a reflection happening because of the plastic.

Was wondering what that was, thought it was something with the shells. Don’t think ive ever seen that in the states, date on outside of package, at least with “styrofoam” (don’t know what material it really is) packaged eggs. Think what we see is the bottom of the egg.

We have it mixed in Turkey, sometimes on egg, sometimes on package. It’s something like this.