Starbucks DoubleShot (PRODUCT VISUALIZATION)

5 Likes

SPOT ON!! SUPER LIGHTING AND DEPTH OF FIELD. creates great dynamic for what is ordinarily just a can of coffee - focuses eye on foremost starbuck’s can “label”

Great. Now smoke break over. Get back to work

hi,

first of all; congrats it looks great - I’d say it’s production worthy

now then my personal subjective opinion:

• the mirror effect at the bottom of the product is a bit harsh and takes a bit too much of my attention (it doesn’t bother me but i do wonder if it would be better if the reflection was a bit more muted)
  • the small moisture droplets could be unrealistically small. I don’t have a can in the fridge at the moment to check but from memory the droplets are bigger. Current droplets on the viz remind me of noise / grain and not of moisture.
  • i also find it odd that the can in the background doesn’t have any condensation on it.

apart from these minor things i believe the visualization is great
keep up the great work.

Thank you very much, my friend.

First and foremost, thank you for taking the time to give such a comprehensive critique, and pointing out the faults in my rendering; I will definitely work on that and try to improve it as much as possible.

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

Thank you very much; I never thought I’d be on the featured artist list of blenderartists; it’s a honor.