Tutorial On Starfields
There are likely many ways to do starfields in Blender, namely the built-in world buttons star generator. If you don’t like the look, here’s another way.
- Build a cube. Give it a halo material. Make it star.
- Press tab and W-Subdivide Fractal-any factor. Do this three more times. Leave EditMode.
- Use the Decimator in the Edit Buttons to bring it down. If it sucks now, subdivide more.
- Change the halo settings to your preference.
- Render. Does that look good? If not, change a few things around.