StarGate SG10 Game Models (Large Images)

COOL!! I would LOVE to make a level design for you! if you wanted it hehe. I am a HUGE fan of SG1. I love to make levels and I can do one for you np. Looks like you have your hands full here. If not I understand. Keep up the good work!

coool
I make stargate too.
My zatniktel
http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/7420/zatsi9.th.jpg

and puddle jumper :slight_smile:
this is not blender engine! this is ogre.
http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/5862/jumper5lj2.th.jpg

Looks like you have your hands full here.
Sure do! Ive been working a lot this past week so i haven’t been able to do as much as i would have liked. I wanted to at least have one team member done by now but the first one isn’t quite done. Got some modeling to fix up and textures to finish.

And there some nice models Johando, the Zat looks very high poly tho, but I’m guessing thats fine for Ogre.

I’ve made a knife for the Goa’uld boss. I thought he looked a bit bare without anything, plus it makes him stand out a bit more. I’m not sure what weapon the Goa’uld will use.
Maybe just the hand device and knife? Or possibly a staff weapon, the Goa’uld have used them from time to time.

Anyways, heres the knife

I’m hoping to finish off the SG10 team member soon.

On different home worlds do you plan to have different suits kinda like those in SG1( camo,black,etc.)?

DO you plan to have the Asgard in the game they would be quite a nice addition?

Are there going to be cut scene sequences?

Sorry for all the ?'s

is it ogre or python ogre python ogre ?

anyway theblenderpicturesare promisin.

keep it up !

On different home worlds do you plan to have different suits kinda like those in SG1( camo,black,etc.)?

Im not entirely sure what your asking, but yes, the SG members will always be in black special ops clothing (SG10 is the special operations team). So far that will be the only clothing as the storyline wont let the player have an opportunity to change clothes.

DO you plan to have the Asgard in the game they would be quite a nice addition?

No Asgard planned so far in the first 4 chapters.

Are there going to be cut scene sequences?

Yes! This is a major part of the game which i want to really work hard on making well. Gotta love cut scenes.

Great looking stuff!!!

If I where you I would either darken the pants, or darken the boots, to contrast a bit on the first grey human photo.

I was just wondering because a black suite doesnt blend in very well with desert sand.

Thanks Mmph!

If I where you I would either darken the pants, or darken the boots, to contrast a bit on the first grey human photo.

Just noticed that, so thank you, i think this is what you mean Mmph -

I was just wondering because a black suite doesnt blend in very well with desert sand.

True, I’m not planning a desert planet but if i did then of course the outfit would change accordingly.

These models look nice. Add more details soon!

Thanks AD-Edge. That’s all i needed to know.

This is no Python ogre, the game made by Microsoft visual studio ( C++)

Been taking a break from the SG10 member for a bit. Its being difficult :mad:

So I decided to start modeling some Tau’ri (human) weapons. Ive started off with the P-90 (one of the greatest automatic weapons in my opinion)

I’m going to also make the classic 9mm, M4 and M5 which are all also used in the series + a few other weapons :yes:

http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/8695/p90wv4.jpg

Edit There is no mag loaded yet. I’ll get around to adding that sometime

Am I the only one who thinks that there should be more detail?
Where are the polys? I want to see more detail. This is far to low, the game engine can handle more. Push the engine.

- AniCator

EDIT: You might want to fix the UVs a bit.
This one is a bit too high-poly but it definatly looks more realistic.
http://www.tds-clan.nl/images/Guns/euro_p90_a.gif

Am I the only one who thinks that there should be more detail?
Where are the polys? I want to see more detail. This is far to low, the game engine can handle more. Push the engine.
Hmmm, it is a bit low poly and i know theres some problems with the UV. I quickly whipped it up last night. As for the polys i think the characters are fine, i guess the weapons (mainly the P-90) could do with more polys.

But much later on when theres a bunch of characters, animations, logic, physics and special effects going off in my game I don’t want to be fussing about the crappy framerate because i made all the guns 800 polys each.

--------------And i think the knife needs a new texture, its pretty dodge…

edit thats a nice P-90 pic btw, good refrence

When this is finished there’ll be newer builds supporting better display list generation. More effects. The texture plugin already supports real-time shadows.
If the UVs weren’t ready, why didn’t you post a plain AO render without any textures?
Sorry that I ask. But I just hate to see everything look unfinished. I didn’t finish a lot of stuff myself, so I now sometimes hate it to see people post unfinished stuff.
It’s a personal thing, it’s not your problem.

- AniCator

I just hate to see everything look unfinished. I didn’t finish a lot of stuff myself, so I now sometimes hate it to see people post unfinished stuff.

I understand where your coming from AniCator, and i respect that, its just this is a WIP thread in the WIP section so my take on it is that i can just post work that I’m still currently working on- even if its not 100% finished.

From my first post -

There all WIP at the moment.

So I’m sorry if i frustrated you with all this, I’m just trying to get my work out there for C&C - which is exactly what your doing.

Plus I’m new to CS, so i don’t know its boundrys yet. I’ll mess around with it for a while and push it around, then look over what I’ve done and see what i can improve. :yes:

Ok, so I’ve gone over the P90 model a bit and added some more detail. Plus its not got ammo, a scope and a silencer now to.

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/4708/p902pa4.jpg

It looks much better now. Sorry, but now you still have to update the textures.
:smiley:
If you want to.

sweat work at the weapon model , and overall … :slight_smile: