Thank you very much! Experimenting on gradients :slight_smile:

1 Like

Beautiful :slight_smile:

1 Like

thank you for sharing

Thank you very much. I appreciate it :slight_smile:

Thank you very much. My pleasure :smiley:

You’re on the featured row! :+1:

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

I love your modelling style, this lowpoly + lineart is awesome, truly! And you created a great, balanced look.

But I have to admit I’m also quite sad we are starting to base our modelling on AI generated concepts.
Yes the concept is nice too - many of them are f’n insane looking - so yes… the tech is great and all.
To be 100% truthful I have to say sometimes I’m thinking about it too. I just always shy away from it, feeling terribly ashamed.
But I’m honestly, deeply sad about the timeline we are on.

All the great art tools are at our fingertips: open-source tools like Blender and Krita, the iPad and great cheap art SWs on that too, a humongous amount of resources and tutorials on the web.
When I started none of these were there! (Blender was… technically… but you know)
And now that we have all these available, there comes - out of seemingly nowhere - a simple, cheapo, 0 bit dumb way to outshine everything what we can do now and permeates our whole visual culture in its FIRST F’N YEAR of existence, excreting more images in that year that all artists did combined in decades or even a century. And it just started to grow, it is just an infant yet.

Sorry for the rant, I do really like your work here and in your portfolio too!
I’m just a bit sad, that’s it.

Really nice shading, great composition, clean and straight looking ,thumbs up.

I really would like to know, maybe you can show some nodes, how you did this kind of clean shading.