Stop all the 2.5 a0 threads!!!!

C´mon!!

Don´t start a new thread for every little thing you come to think about. There are plenty of threads already for asking and discussing ideas for 2.5 - you don´t even have to search, because they´re all on the first page!! . It´s a-l-p-h-a software for christs sake. Not everything is implemented, not everything will remain the same.

Quit it!:ba:

Vainqueur’s message is extremely offensive and I request that a moderator delete it immediately.

ooooohhh

Handbags at the ready girls!!

I’m not offended.

Richard

Why’s that, because of the improper grammar (Christ’s)?

He should have been more mindful of people’s beliefs.

Next time write for deity’s sake. This is a multicultural international forum damn it.

But yeah, there was sections of the forum for Questions and Answers, people should use that and not flood News and Chat.

Martin

We won’t stop these threads untill we got a clear-unsmooth UI font for blender 2.5…
From everybody point of view it’s reasonable to say taht the “new” one sucks…

Why is it offensive to say “for christ’s sake”? I mean, at least he showed some restraint in not writing “for f***'s sake.” :smiley:

I believe good solution would be to have a new section in BlenderArtists.org General Forums called “Blender 2.5”

+1 OP, plus there is a separate 2.5 feature request thread around here somewhere that people should utilize more often, as opposed to flooding every thread with 'em.

That’s probably why you’re the only one complaining about it.

Lets not devolve every thread into bitching about missing features. 1: It’s an alpha release, people shouldn’t be using it for serious work. 2. If people start spaming, I’m going start deleting.

Martin

The only thing more annoying than all of the 2.5 threads is all of the threads bitching about all of the 2.5 threads LOL

Mike

But I guess that would upset the atheists… hmm… Next time I´ll just say “dang it”:wink:

I don´t really care much for people being upset by this thread. I don´t think I´m the only one not having the stamina to check every new thread started. Maybe it´s my limited brain…

Boycotts are much more effective.

…or so I’ve heard.

I could see why you’d think that. However, just think of all the all the general help questions posted in the news section and you’ll see that it really wont make much a difference. :no:

theeth : the new ui font is not a missing feature… i don’t complain about missing feature because i don’t care about it for a beta-0, but this new font design make the whole app untestable for me… the panels content is painfull to read.

Perhaps few people complain about it because the new UI is so hip ! so fancy ! waoo cool icons and clolums for menus ( this new concept make the horizontal header totaly irrelevant)…

It’s the same for gnome or KDE, developers claims that antialiased font are a must-have , but it’s wrong. Once again, you can’t work 10 hours a day with such a design…

I think these kind of questions should come first… before having to buy glasses.

And for those who think de new UI looks closed but better thant MODO or XSI, look at their panels…they are readable…

Perhaps if you…

• Didn’t hijack other threads
  • Didn’t demand action from the devs
  • Didn’t threaten to spam the forum
  • Made a rational argument in favor of your plan instead of ‘but it’s wrong’

you might get a more positive response to your feature request.

Uncle Entity : it’s not a feature request

i’m working with Blender since 1999, sometime 50 hours a week or more, and always, always with great pleasure. I spent days and days to support this app, giving a lot, to promote it… saying “the original UI font was great, give us back”, is not a feature request.

Have you tried searching through the old blender files and seeing if you can simply import it?

It don’t use the default font myself, so I know the option to change it exists.

theeth : unless i propose you some pills to enlage your penis, it would be unfair to delete my posts…