Impressive storyboarding software. It features a super-simple to use shot generator with virtual FK/IK rigged dummy characters. It works perfectly well with Krita instead of Photoshop as long as the default app to open PSD files is changed to Krita.
- Imports script files in Fountain and Final Draft format to automatically create all the boards.
- Export to Premiere, Final Cut, Avid, PDF, AnimGIF
- generate scenes in seconds with the improved shot generator: no drawing skills required!
- Complete Shot Generator Refactor - should result in faster performance and but otherwise should behave the same
- Shot Explorer - A very cool new window that shows you tons of camera opportunities based on the scene
- Attachables refactored - Attachables will bind more correctly between SG and VR
- New UI in shot generator
- Camera Controls in UI - Easier for beginners to control the camera without key commands
- Tooltips - Easy to learn the key commands for camera movements
- Tabs in the inspector - We reorganized the inspector to make it easier to make changes on objects
- Orbit around objects - Select an object, hold control and drag the mouse to orbit camera around object
- Change Shot Type - Select drop down to change camera framing and angle
- Refactor of IK System and display of IK pole targets - You can now move elbows and knees like in VR
- Gizmos to rotate objects in shot generator
- Multiuser - Multiple headsets can enter the same Shot Generator scene and see each other
- Fix for HTTPS VR - Note, this will give you a scary warning. Click advanced details and proceed.
- Fixed a bug where custom environment would not load in VR
- Integration with Shot Core
Coming Very Soon
- Shot Generator AR - View and manipulate your scene through your phone. Like VR, but easier!
- Multiuser in Different Places! - Share a link and invite people to join your VR scene to edit
- Control Center View - Get an overview of your scene
- Import PSD Files
- Emotions - I’m not crying, you’re crying
Download here on Github: