Hi, I am stuck again. I tried to repeat the steps I saw in some tutorials about fluid simulation. What I did is:
- Created 2 cubes
- Scaled the first cube by 5 -> lets call this box the domain
- placed the other cube right inside the domain (in the middle) -> let’s call this cube the fluid
- Gave the domain a red material
- Gave the fluid a blue material.
- Activated fluid simulation for the domain and activated the domain button for it
- Activated fluid simulation for the fluid and activated the fluid button for it.
So what I expected to happen when I bake it and render the animation was the blue fluid to fall down on the cages bottom and disperse there.
BUT: What happened is, that the domain seems to have become the fluid. The domain wraps around the fluid and drips from there. This means I have now red fluid dripping down. It should have been the other way.
Has anybody any idea what happened here?