Study Room

Hi everyone :eyebrowlift:

I’ve been working on this one for three days. I think I could move on and start a new scene, but I’m not sure.
I don’t know what it is, but something’s missing about the lighting :confused:… Now that this pre-render is done, I notice that there are some anti-aliasing issues on the chair’s legs and the spindle … why? . Also I forgot to make the back a bit smoother.

Anyway what do you think?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]255283[/ATTACH]

Here are my settings.

Not sure about the anti-aliasing issues but this is looking really great to me! Nice subtle light coming through the curtains too.

There are few things that I think could do with a bit of tweaking:

• The wood on the side panels desk look a little pale and could do with a subtle bit of gloss and slightly darker detail texture.
  • There’s something subtly off about the carpet - the grain looks like it’s a bit too big and appears to stretch away from the camera like it’s been raked or something… also, you may want to have some signs of wear or subtle dirt or compressed/worn areas where the person sits.
  • Should that door handle be facing downward?

Anyways, I think these are only minor details in a great looking render :slight_smile:

I agree with samfu; the carpet texture doesn’t look quite right. See if scaling it down will solve the problem. Also, I notice that the base of the table cuts straight into the carpet. It gives away the carpet being a plane. Usually the color darkens at corners/intersections, but at the base of the table it remains just as bright. It might be part of your lighting setup though.

You may also want to ask yourself: what is the focus of the scene?

The raw wood of the desk doesn’t really match the scene. I think gray or black, maybe even white would look much better.
Also there is a strange slab of wood under the bookshelf.

Another thing, doors really are not that tall. There should be about a foot from the ceiling to the top of the door. In your render there appears to be about three inches of space.

The door (both height and handle) seem off.

Screens emit light, but it looks like a picture of a mac desktop glued to a monitor. Also, macs are shiny, some (more) gloss would really sell it.

The carpet takes up a huge amount of the picture, so you should really focus on that. A good bump map will make it look great. Most of the time you can do it very simply in an image editor (it won’t be great quality), and it will be very worth it.

I also think the wood under the bookshelf is a bit strange, and think the wood lightness is off. It should either be white or a bit darker. You have some red/gold books across from it, so perhaps something a with a bit of red (like thisbut lighter).

??? ???1964???(???)???(???)???,prada ?? ???? ???,prada ???.? ???,??? ??????,??? ??????,isabel marant ?????,??? ?? ?????,??? ??????,timberland ?????,puma ??? ??? ???,??? ???? ???,??? ??? ??? ???(???)???,mcm ?????? ???: ??? ??? 100 ??? ??? ??? case study

She’s freaking out because Patrick, a nutritionist,www.terrymorris.net/golden_globe.html, is never home and never helps and never listens. Patrick is freaking out because his cougar wife yells at him all the time. (He even gained 80 pounds from stress! But then lost it, because no one wants a fat nutritionist.) Basically they are fighting constantly,isabel marant bottes, and Patrick wants to go to marriage counseling. What is this whole thing I’ve been here about homeless hotspots that happened down there what is that,Click To Buy. Yeah you know it’s an odd thing into describe south by southwest side and I’ve answered describing as spring break for geeks. A car accident tons of nerds things I think it just,nike air max pas cher. “There’s no question about the horrible situation where you have a murderous dictator who gassed his own people,” Roberts told HuffPost. "But show me a dictator of this type who changes his mind based on a slap on the wrist. This is not a robust effort . In the meantime,nike blazer femme, steam or sautee the spinach. To steam, fill a pan with a thin layer of water and bring to a boil. Turn off the burner,nike blazer femme, add the spinach and cover the pan until the spinach wilts. That’s about it for imaginative touches, I fear. The show simply works its way through the plot of the movie visiting Santa at the mall, the fantasies about actually having the BB gun and all the wonderful uses Ralphie will make of it and so on with stops for forgettable songs. The book is by Joseph Robinette and the music and lyrics are by Benj Pasek and Justin Paul. Certainly, no matter how supportive your friends and relatives are,Website, they’re not going to be happy in case you work 15 hours per day. Make sure that you look for uninterrupted time for them to do your work or run your corporation,jeremy scott adidas, but also just be sure you schedule time in your family and friends. While you’re making up that schedule, make sure you remember your lover. This goes beyond bringing in a random vintage find that you intend to use as a holiday decoration,http://www.berlinnj.org/municipal-picks.php, for example. But for those who have hoarding tendencies,air max tn requin, acquisition is an emotional experience. “[.] Many of us buy things because it feels good,nike air max 2013 pas cher, even though that feeling is only temporary,” says Dr. Artists, however,jordan 2013 pas cher, are often not taken seriously when it comes to addressing the climate crisis. Lawrence Wechsler had written an article on “artistic responses to global warming” in The Nation. Lippard pointed out that Wechsler “pretty much dismisses artists who address the issue ‘head on’.” She strongly objected to Wechsler’s “oversimplification” and wrote:. ???: You know deep down inside that you’ hobbies Under existing law and you have a certain market value.