Stylized Lamp - Lamparas

Hi, community!

This is the first model from my ‘World of Lamps’ collection that I’m currently working on - Lamparas. Each lamp in this collection will be modeled, and I’ll be publish the process videos to share my workflow and showcase my progress in the 3D modeling learning curve.

The process video “How I Made” is available on my YouTube channel if you’d like to take a look.
I hope you enjoy the video and gain some new insights from it.

The front view:

Before and After:

Materials with Procedural Textures:

Thanks for watching and have a great day!
Q.

47 Likes

Soo lovely artwork :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you, Sysina! :smiling_face:

There is always a warm atmosphere in your work and even in the case of a unique object we feel a pleasant atmosphere. I have watched your video and I particularly appreciate your great dexterity. I plan to watch your video again, I certainly have a lot to learn. Thank you for this very comprehensive work.

1 Like

wow, thank you so much, @Denis63 ! I’m really happy you like it. Thanks for your supports. Have a nice day! :star_struck:

This artwork is absolutely awesome! The lines are sleek, everything’s super clean, and the lighting? It’s just pure fire! :fire:

2 Likes

OMG, hi @poco_rocko I’m surprised that you followed me back! :innocent: Pretty awesome! wow yahooo!! And thank so much for your kind words.
Thank you and have a nice day!

1 Like

Charming!

And a process video – love those. Thanks!

2 Likes

Thank you very much, @piranha4D !
Have a great day! :star_struck:

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

You’re on the featured row! :+1:

1 Like

Thank you very much!
Have a great day, @bartv !

1 Like

That is one sexy lamp, not gonna lie…

1 Like

:smile: Thank you for your compliment.

1 Like