Sunset Story

A friendly hello to the Blenderartists Community!

I am Chris, a 22 year old digital artist from germany. Mainly, I am active on Instagram with my account “chrsdesigns” and share my Blender progress there.
I started learning Blender in march 2023 and of course, I started with the donut.

A few weeks ago I made this sunset scene, consisting of 3 pieces. Unfortunately I cannot post 3 pictures as a new user so be sure to check them out on my instagram!

They each come with a storyline to them so be sure to read along and immerse yourself in the story of this young fellow.

Chapter 1: The Sea’s Whispered Secrets

In the waning light of a setting sun, a man adorned in a black hat cast himself upon the boundless ocean. His boat, a lone voyager on the watery canvas, sailed toward an elusive sanctuary. The horizon whispered secrets of a distant refuge, and his oars danced to the ocean’s eternal song.

Chapter 2: The Painter of Liquid Dreams

His hat, a trusted companion, shielded his eyes from the sun’s fiery farewell. The ocean cradled him, a lullaby of gentle swells, as he rowed with unwavering determination. The canvas of the sky painted a masterpiece of colors, and the man, a lone artist on this aqueous canvas, knew his destination lay beyond the shimmering waters.

Chapter 3: Embrace of Sanctuary

As twilight’s curtain descended, the man in the hat felt the upcoming embrace of starlight. Wanting to reach his sanctuary before sky turns black, with each stroke, he carved a path towards the haven of his dreams. The safe refuge beckoned, a distant promise on the horizon. In the company of the last remaining sunrays and the gentle waves, he rowed, his heart aflame with hope, guided by the whispered allure of that faraway sanctuary, which he eventually reaches.

Thank you for your time. I am curious to hear your feedback!

10 Likes

Very nice! It looks wonderful! Good job and welcome to BA!

Thank you so much, Lawson!

1 Like

So beautiful views!:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you so much!!

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!