Super Powers

It’s MY turn for a poll… please?

Profit

Nooo… you have to wait in line like the rest of us.

What? It was hitching this morning? Guess it can’t be helped. I will have to vote again.

I chose the awesomely good.

coughIsmellastrongbademailripoffcough

Do You use your powers for…
Good
Awesome

Ummm… What? :o

I don’t vote since I have no power. How do you vote z3r0 d? (flame on!) :slight_smile:

WhiteBoy wrote:

coughIsmellastrongbademailripoffcough*

o_O

Slashdot style:

1. Get SuperPowers via bad M$ monopolies
  2. Use SuperPowers to destroy all competition and create evil patents
  3. Profit !!!

I may agree with it, but hey, slashdot comments are never original. They’re like emos. They all look the same, act the same, sound the same and smell the same but they all claim to be ‘non-conformist’ and ‘different’.

Oh sorry… :stuck_out_tongue:

Quote:
Do You use your powers for…
Good
Awesome

Ummm… What?

A reference to Strongbad from Homestarrunner.com . My power is the ability run an entire pencil through a sharpener and not have it get any sharper. I haven’t found a use for it yet, good or awesome.

Did you mean the kind that people shove up their noses? It’s spelled with a D; powder!

%<

and for some reason I can’t find it at the moment, can you?

and for some reason I can’t find it at the moment, can you?[/quote]

You betcha! :wink: The first SBE of all time. If you don’t have a clue what I’m talking about or what this thread has to do with anything, click the link and it will all make sense (well, at least it will all make a little more sense).

and for some reason I can’t find it at the moment, can you?[/quote]

You betcha! :wink: The first SBE of all time. If you don’t have a clue what I’m talking about or what this thread has to do with anything, click the link and it will all make sense (well, at least it will all make a little more sense).[/quote]
and I watched the begining of that one too… I stopped too early it appears

though the best ones are most certainly
virus
caffiene
japanese cartoon

Scan Completed
Viruses Found

A New Record!!!