📣 Support Blender Artists Now - Use our Blender Market link during Spring Sale

Hey! If you’re planning to make any purchases on the Blender Market during their spring, please consider using our affiliate link to start your visit. It won’t cost you anything, but it’ll help generate some revenue that’ll help keep the site running.

Thanks! :pray:

9 Likes

if I knew of it before I would have used it.

1 Like

You can always use that link :slight_smile:

Same.

I suggest adding a permanent banner or link in the sidebar so that more people notice it.

3 Likes

I see the Blender Market May Day banner on the top of threads using Edge, making sure you do not have any blockers active would be a good thing to try.

1 Like

I see that current banner like I see all banners like that, but I didn’t know that the affiliate link works any time. So a way to easily get to it any time I want to buy something on BM would be useful. This is the sort of thing I easily forget even if it’s somewhere in my browser bookmarks.

If there are any other affiliate links, I’d like to know about those as well.

2 Likes

Ah so perhaps a permanent link at the top or something like that? I’d have to think about how to make that compact and not-annoying :slight_smile:

We also have a bunch of affiliates on Gumroad, but those all work on a per-product basis. Most products in the AdNet block on the top right of this page are affiliates (they get free promotion).

2 Likes