So I only downloaded Blender the other day and I’m already stuck. I need to import an .svg logo into Blender but every time I try it doesn’t show up.
I have googled the problem and nothing suggested seems to apply to my situation.
The logo in question is made up of several paths; so i tried using a simple square (drawn in Adobe Illustrator) to make sure that my issue was with the logo and not anything else (it wasn’t neccessarily the logo, as even the square won’t import). The square is literally just a single, closed path - and according to all the advice I have read so far regarding .svg’s not importing; there should be no issues with a single closed path.
- I have tried importing an .svg square with fill and stroke, with fill only, with stroke only; to no avail.
- I have tried zooming in after the attempted import (as I read sometimes they import very small) but no luck.
- I have tried seemingly every single .svg type that Illustrator can possibly save as.
- I have tried playing with .svg settings.
- I have made sure ‘Preserve Illustrator editing capapabilities’ is unticked.
Nothing works. I have tried a variety of handdrawn shapes since and absolutely no .svg will import into Blender.