Tactical AK-47 Model Pack

Hey guys!

I’ve made an AK-47 model pack for animations and video games.
The models and mostly this animation & compositing were made with Blender.
Textures were done in Substance Designer 4.
Rendering of the individual models were done in Marmoset Toolbag 2.

Please check it out. Tell me what you think.

Links mentioned in the video:

CGTrader
Turbosquid

I have multiple pack variations. See my models on the respective sites for more.

Also here are some close up pictures about the high poly model:

Here is a 3D preview about the high poly model on Sketchfab:

Looks good, you put quite a bit of detail on the model. I’m not sure if it’s what you were going for, but the materials look a bit plasticky to me.

I think that might just be because those pictures are not actually renders, just previews to show the modelling. I’m not sure about that though:confused:

Thanks. The sketchfab model doesn’t have proper materials. The images are renders from Marmoset Toolbag 2, with the proper materials. The black parts are actual plastic, the rest is painted metal. The references I worked from looked like this, I tried to match the look as close as possible. I’m new to PBR shaders though. Maybe I should work on the lighting too. I think the damaged version looks better. :slight_smile: Here is a screenshot about it:

I thought perhaps that was it, but if I was selling something I’d show the best renders

cont_mike: Yes, I was talking about the images, I was pretty sure sketchfab isn’t too high quality, and I know which parts are synthetic. The damaged version does look like metal, but I think it should be evenly damaged, like nicks and discolorations in the synthetic parts.

@KnightsFan Yeah I agree. I couldn’t make the damaged plastic look good yet. I’m still new to substance designer. I will probably update the textures later when I know more tricks in it. This is one of the reasons I decided to also sell a non-textured version of the pack.