Takemura - Cyberpunk Fan art

Hi all, this is my first stab at a (Kinda) realistic character in Blender. I wanted to mix my organic sculpting practice with my hard surface modelling. I was also going to try out Blenders new hair system but fell back on the old particle system as I’ve used it before but next time for sure i’m going to take thje time to learn it. Really would appreciate any thoughts or criticism to work on for my next project. Thanks everyone

30 Likes

It amazes me that this is possible in Blender, and that’s made possible by your skills. Takemura is hands down my favorite character from the franchise

1 Like

Defo my favourite character as well, hoping he makes an appearance in the upcoming DLC. Thanks so much for checking it out and for the kind words

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

Amazing, very honoured thank you so much

1 Like

Welcome to BA! :confetti_ball:

This is your first stab?! Don’t mind me while I sit in the corner here making very realistic stick figures. :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks for checking it out, I’ve mostly been doing miniatures for wargaming and statues of some of my fav characters so the whole realistic render thing was totally new to me. I’ve been wanting to tackle this character for ages so i’m happy it turned out as well as it did. Thanks for commenting and I look forward to checking out some of your work.

1 Like

Great stuff, the one part that I think could use some work is the skin shading. It’s going on the yellow side and the light scattering is not deep enough.

I did a quick ps paint over.

1 Like

Amazing, yes totally see it now!! Thank you. Still trying to train my eye to all this stuff but you’re absolutely spot on. Thank you for checking it out and for the great feedback. I will definitely take it on board for next time

You’re on the featured row! :+1:

1 Like

Honoured thank you so much

1 Like