Taking Screenshots In Blender

Hello, I Made my model on blender and how can i take a screenshot in blender if you know please respond. Thank You

select blender window & press Alt+PrtScr
paste here or into your preferred image editor app

for Blender specific stuff there’s THE MANUAL (ie. OGL render)

Thank you but when i took it came up like this

1 Like

Yes! And that is what is known as the SCREENSHOT. :wink:

oh, lol thanks but how can i get those other pages i cant get it. Away

For whole display it’s just PrtScr (while with Alt is screen grab selected window only)

That will work so i can have one page not a lot of them?

What? The display screen only has one page - FRONT! This is what you see.
So set view & take a shot for each and everyone you need to.

BTW.
Simply, learn the basics & the language (jargon) first, to explain and express your goals - intentions better.
But, if you’re thinking about the rendering… then, as mentioned before, consult with the manual, youtube and google.

Do your homework.
:slight_smile:

1 Like

You can do it from Blender itself, use CTRL+F3 to take a screenshot, you can then save either Full Screen", or, if you uncheck that, is will save only the active viewport, (the last one you clicked in).

Im talking about those other pages i add how can i get those off

Left side and right side…

It’s also possible to save a screenshot in Blender directly. Window -> save a screenshot, or ctrl+F3

Oh, :blush: open-close-scale editors & areas… Areas manual.

A screenshot is a snapshot of your screen. It’s like taking a photo of your screen, but better quality. If you want the side panals to be in the screenshot, drag the panals bigger.

1 Like

If i dont want it in what i have to do…

Are you trying to get just the scene you rendered out as an image? If so you’ll need to press F12 (your screen shot looks like the rendered viewport shading). It should bring up the render in a window. Then when it’s finished one of the menu items is Image. In that menu there is a “Save Image as” option, or you can press F3 than you should be able to save your render and share it.

Hope that helps. :slight_smile:

Or, if i read all the comments I would have seen that you’re trying to get rid of the other window areas you have opened lol. DOH on my part.

3 Likes

Thank you im trying to get the image not the edit and the stuff on the side just the image… ill try it

1 Like

Thank you, for giving me this you really helped me…

1 Like

If you hover your mouse in the viewport area and press shift+space it will go to full screen for that window your mouse is hovering over. Also works with individual panels in Blender as well. Then you can press n and t to hide the toolshelf and properties panels and all you will have is something like this.

Just FYI this was done just hitting Prt Sc key then Ctrl+V to paste into this text window.

1 Like