Tank models needed

Hello, I am busy in the middle of a few projects, I just like to help out as much as I can. Right now, I am going to make a basic map/game, to get the hang of a few things and I need some tank models. What will happen is, each model, will be enemy tanks and one is a player tank of course, and there will be different missions or maybe just one where you have wars with other tanks. Credit will be shown to anybody who helps as well as free demos to all since I guess it is a team effort :slight_smile: Thank you very much for helping me, 3dMedieval, And thank you all.

-Jolly Green Giant

Hey JollyGreenGiant,
Check out http://www.blendswap.com/?s=tank couple of tank models that might work for ya.
matthew/mofx

Thanks man

Your welcome.

What type of tank would you like? and how high poly? I’ve got some spare time :smiley:

Thanks for the offer metalix. I would like an M1 abram, m2a1, m3 stuart, sherman, m24 chaffee, M3 grant, M4A3E8, M26 Pershing, M48A1, German Tiger I heavy tank, and thats it so far. But I know that would take forever so you don’t have to do them all :slight_smile:
Thanks,

JollyGreenGiant

<b><i><i> LOW POLY</i></i></b>

www.3dup.com

There’s some tanks here too.

It wont let me post attachments…hmmm

Sweet as I’ll have a look at making some of those models. I’m a speed modeler so shouldn’t take long to get some done :smiley:

Awesome!!! Thanks

Lol should be easy, got some references now, though I’ve been given 5 tv commercials to make this week :open_mouth: so will get started after that. or maybe I’ll get my students to make them as practice :stuck_out_tongue:

haha thats awesome man. I appreciate the hard work. It will be put in an awesome game! =D Ill try to make it multiplayer to. But right now im scared, for doctors think im diagnosed with eye cancer.