echtjetze
(Sebastian )
March 3, 2026, 9:37am
1
Since several pigeons were sitting in front of our window, I thought I had to recreate the cuddly toy from H&M .
His name is Taubias (Taube = pigeon). He protests for peace.
The flag design comes from https://www.l2m3.com/πβοΈ
The wonderful sound design once again from the talented https://lnk.bio/olga.sounds
78 Likes
alf0
(anas)
March 3, 2026, 10:01am
3
great work !
i like how the fabric looks !
1 Like
Impressive as usual! Love the textures.
1 Like
echtjetze
(Sebastian )
March 3, 2026, 1:27pm
6
Thank you! Fabric is actually hair particles.
1 Like
abhi.01
(Abhishek Kumar)
March 3, 2026, 3:25pm
8
Hi, really good work. The way the fur/cloth looks is amazing.
1 Like
bartv
(Bart Veldhuizen)
March 6, 2026, 5:12pm
9
I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!
1 Like
Debuk
March 6, 2026, 7:30pm
11
Awesome, love its name, the only criticism I have is that it is only washable at 30 degrees.
1 Like
Duthomhas
(Michael Thomas Greer)
March 7, 2026, 5:36am
12
I wonder what it would take to get actual stuffies made.
Iβd totally buy one.
1 Like
echtjetze
(Sebastian )
March 10, 2026, 3:41pm
13
This one you can really buy! I remade it from a stuffy by h&m: https://www2.hm.com/de_de/productpage.1202425001.html
1 Like
bartv
(Bart Veldhuizen)
March 20, 2026, 6:00am
14
Youβre on the featured row!
1 Like
echtjetze
(Sebastian )
March 20, 2026, 10:15am
15
happy happy happy here! =) Thank you!
1 Like
Amazing.
The felt looks very realistic. So realistic to the touch
I saw the one from the store, and I like your texture better. This is super well done, and I especially enjoyed the tag.
1 Like
echtjetze
(Sebastian )
March 20, 2026, 5:16pm
19
What a compliment. Thanks!!