TBW - An UpBGE Blender Game!

WE’RE GETTING CLOSER AND CLOSER - (Teaser Trailer 2 Announcement/ News!)

• Hey everyone, i humbly apologize for the Delay’s on the “Teaser Trailer 2” so its well on its way, sorry i really had to delay it for like 3+ months but iam approaching the end of its development.
    I’ll try and see if i can release Trailer 2 and 3 at the same time or atleast Trailer 3 the following week after the 2nd trailer’s release!!

• Reasons for the Delays: ive been working hard on the Game side especially the playable build (TBW Dev Alpha Build v0.0.1) and it took me a whole month (June) to put up the 1st Developer’s Alpha build which are the screens i posted above earlier in the previous weeks.

So Basically the reasons for the Delays were for re-shoots (on cutscenes and character animations) i had a few animation loops and a few issues with a couple animations in the Game Engine but its all fixed now and i also had to do some performance optimizations now iam finalizing the Trailer and i’ll be left with the Editing to do “Properly”, Editing may take a week or 3 cuz :sweat_smile: i need to play around with making cuts neat and also adding proper good sound design, so yeah iam working as hard as i can to make this 2nd teaser as simple but awesome at the same time)

• So yeah here are some screens of what was completed back in April this year and it’s coming this next coming month as stated on my Site! (No worries Guy’s always doing my best so that the game can be well presented, the more time and effort the better the results)

Here are the screens Below - Hope you all enjoy !!! (Captured in UPBGE Footage!)
!!! During the Game’s Runtime !!!

• All asteroids are procedural and are static atm…
  • Planetary rings fade in and spawn closer procedural asteroid meshes, they’ve been optimized as well as far as vertices are concerned so far !!!
  • Here’s a nice shot of the planet from a distance… (One asked question was do we get to explore this particular planet?:thinking: Well YES! we do explore it but only in the story’s narrative there are a couple of missions that’ll take place here and on this planet)
  • from a distance with Asteroids ungenerated!
  • A close up of the asteroids with close proximity to the planet’s atmosphere, i still have yet to change most asteroid textures just for the diversity of the scene… (Just needs minor adjustments before Editing!)

Fred/K.S

Incase no one saw the 1st Trailer here it is:

:sunglasses::+1:

TBW - WALLPAPER SPLASH SCREEN:

3 Likes