TBW - An UpBGE Blender Game!

#Collab Test Build - TBW August Final (Pre - Alpha build) Version.01!

So atleast ive got some updates on a last version of the Pre-Alpha Build, this basically is a more refined version of how the project 1st took off in its early year of development and so i finished putting together and cleaning up all the old Pre-Alpha Maps that were showcased already. Now my main focus is on the Current Developers Alpha Build version 0.0.2 which is another major step in the project’s milestone and achievements!

Lets Hope i can get much done before the end of this month that way i can release the 1st official Gameplay Video for the year!

Why i call it official well because it should be complete and have all the base elements all neatly put together and also it should have working features and it should be screenshot material ready and commentary ready.
Gameplay elements include:

• Synced Animation system (Im currently using Dummy animations “Hand animated”)
  • Live world (Sky traffic etc AI / Space Traffic …)
  • GTS in full (Ground To Space Transitioning Seamlessly, Tile system implemented!)
  • living city fully dynamic in its design (A retextured and refined version of the current city)
  • Capital ships should be included (Starting point for Alpha map, spawn locations)
  • The Whole Confirmed Alpha UI should be also integrated as well (Full Menus and Notification systems)

so yeah guys, below are some screens of the final Pre-Alpha this shows how far the project has come in terms of its overall design and approach. (The Pre-Alpha Build’s were designed to test and experiment with UPBGE to test and see whether this Engine is truly capable of handling such a project of such an ambitious scope!)

FINAL PRE-ALPHA Footage!

Main Menu Showcase!
However going in to Alpha Demo there wont be major differences there will only be improvements here and there and propper integrations!
But the BETA will be Completely DIFFERENT!
(BETA build presents the final look of the game!)

I will be back this week with some actual showcase videos uploaded to my You Tube!

AS YOU GUYS MAY KNOW !!! im currently Diversifying by working on SR AWNW 2 at the same time !!!

Splash Screen Update!

FOii5wr

Fred/K.S

3 Likes