Team AIG

Hehe, cute:)

Although I wouldn’t call it 1.0 until all the links have pages to them. Only link on there that works for me is the forum, but the design is great.

Nice site! I found the little humor bits (the text that shows up at the bottom when you hold the mouse over the buttons, right?)

Who are you hosting with? I need a good place to host my site, even if i have to pay for it.

Pooba

OMFG! LMFAO! ROTFL! LALALA AHHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! I SAW IT ROTFL! >.< X’D!!!

We are using webhostxl , www.webhostxl.com

Ok so now can I call it 1.0? The links go somewhere now, undercontruction pages :< . They just went to empty folders before.

Planned updates for the site:

Um well update #1 was redoing the homepage again, it should load faster, and look better at 800 x 600, I forgot I resized the image.

update #2 would be some cool effects, thinking of some rollover buttons, but not sure I tried that today and 4 hours later I said screw it.

update #3 will be Team Members page built, and a link back to the homepage on the forum. (btw not all topics in the forum are accessible, don’t want to give out all our secrets :Z ).

update #4 projects, you won’t find much there for awhile, don’t have much of the game ready to ‘share’.

update #5 will be the links page. But first I need some more LINKS. Come on guys I know you all have a website. There is going to be a tutorials section here as well, for blender and game blender so if you have one TELL me I’ll be glad to upload/link it .

update #6 the faq, like contact info, questions that always get asked, and for our game projects (that way you don’t get lost, or can’t figure the game out, and scream BUG hehe)

Oh pooba you wern’t supposed to tell!

BTW to contact us it’s [email protected]

tazzytiggy wrote:

update #5 will be the links page. But first I need some more LINKS. Come on guys I know you all have a website. There is going to be a tutorials section here as well, for blender and game blender so if you have one TELL me I’ll be glad to upload/link it .

Heay, I’ve got a website, but I’m now redesigning it, but it’s a blender website. I will also add tutorials, gamnes, sources, realtimes, articles and much more. :smiley: