Technalienology

Always a pleasure to share :blush::blush::wink:

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

Thank you very much Bart :blush::blush::blush:

1 Like

Well done! (& the pear instead of an apple is a nice touch. :grin:).

As a complete noob who can only dream to one day create something as good as that, it’s my internet duty to also include a couple of pointless criticisms:

To wit – how come you stopped at the bust like that? Should’ve continued the body to the edge of the image, imho.

And it might’ve been more dramatic if the screen was on – blaring light right into the guy’s eyes. (As it stands, it looks like the phone is off.)

That being said, that image is so clever and topical that it will probably do well on stock image sites. Is that your intent for it?

Hi Jim_Reading, thanks a lot for your comment. It takes time to learn Blender, at least for me, and I’m happy each time I get to the next level, but there is still a lot for me to do. And that’s what so amazing and interesting : learning each day, a little more. Concerning your criticisms, you’re right, it may be surprising for some to see this bust “not continued”. 2 reasons about that, I didn’t feel the need to put a complete one, because the main thing to see was on the head. And the second one is that I reused a character that I created before for another project (you earn so much time by doing this), and it was just a bust. I would have been forced to texture it again, and it takes time (for me !!!).
For your second remark, you’re totally right I should have made this light coming from the screen, because it is attacking this man, so it should be on !!! My bad…
I got no special intention about this image, just to share it as I took the idea from the stanwinstonschool’s, remade it my way and gave it back to the net where it first came from: Internet :grin:
Thanks again for all the comments.

1 Like

HAHAHHAH I love this. :heart:

thats just an inconvenient VR headset :joy: