Temple - New Updates

IS ANYONE THERE? :frowning:

Very nice Lemmy!!! temple looks great when do we get to see a remake of the character? or better yet the complete game :stuck_out_tongue: keep up the good work

Hmmā€¦ if youā€™re planning to redo your character then you could redo some parts of the level - check if all the vertices and faces are nessesary or neededā€¦ then maybe if some textures are weird replace themā€¦ I recommend that youā€™d append all the important objects to a new file(that way you will get rid of textures that are opened by accident and materials that arent used[those materials that any object doesnā€™t use are marked with ā€œoā€ in the front]) and recreate better decorationsā€¦ :smiley:

Yeah, Iā€™m probably going to have to re-do my game over and over and overā€¦ :smiley:

New Screenshots! :smiley:

Boss Chamber:
http://img8.photobucket.com/albums/v28/lemsoft3d/taro/temple6.jpg

Puzzle Room:
http://img8.photobucket.com/albums/v28/lemsoft3d/taro/temple7.jpg

More upates soon! :smiley:

The screens look very impressive, itā€™s defently not made on a rush. Keep Blending :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, whenever I find myself starting to want to rush, I get off the computer for a while until the feeling goes away. :smiley:

everything looks good except the background of those paintingsā€¦ it seems that there is a dark room behind the pictureā€¦ you should add some canvas bumps to the textureā€¦

Xintoc: I will :slight_smile:

i cant get to your site :x :frowning:

Hmmā€¦It seems to be working fine to meā€¦

This has improved SO MUCH since your first version!!! those screens are awsome! great work!

Yeah, the first version was crap, there was no way I was going to keep that in my game. :stuck_out_tongue:
Well, off to work on it more(I have to design the boss for the boss chamber) :smiley:

:o Hey, awesome screens. I like the way those lights just come from the window. Hmm, theyā€™re probably alpha mapped to simulate the look of casting light. :-? I see that as a problem, cause the character wonā€™t have that kind of light on him most likely.

Ohhh, puzzle room. Hmmm, wonder whatā€™s the puzzle going to be about. Great work so far. Looking forward to those new additions to your game.

Jason Lin