🌊 Text Wave with Geometry Nodes || SMGS #02

Hi. Create a smooth wave animation across text using fields and position-based deformation. This chapter focuses on attribute control and directional wave logic for clean motion graphics results.

Happy Noding … :slight_smile:

11 Likes

That is a seriously badass effect and looks wonderful… however, one could achieve this particular effect by animating a curvy object inside this Boolean text cutout (that curves to exact height of flat surface, obviously), and I’m thinking it would take about 1/10 the time. Yes, you are just teaching geometry nodes, and bravo for that, but if anyone wants to make this as a one-off mograph effect, just do it the easy way. :wink:

Great toot though and thanks for your hard work! Keep it up yo!

1 Like

Hi. Thank you for the appreciation :blush: :pray:
Sure! In this chapter I’m exposing user to Mesh Boolean node, and workflow around that. And the Text Object does not have uniform topology for nice smooth animation.

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Thank You :slight_smile:

1 Like