Texture paint not working in blender issue-need help

Are the mods behaving according to the forums culture?
If yes, then the culture’s motto is “You make mistake, you’re rude. You disrespect, you rule!”
You said all of us, you’re right. You didn’t exclude mods or professionals right?
thx

In my experience yes. Even though, they are in a special position where they also have to enforce the rules, warn people if needed and I am sure many more small, time consuming duties. As far as I can tell, they are doing an outstanding job, even more so when you consider they are not being paid for it.

I couldn’t disagree with your interpretation more. I don’t know exactly what situation you are mentioning, but I read all posts and what I have seen is, that you are acting in a very disrespectful way and when it is pointed out, you claim the others are doing it. And if I remember correctly, you also started to flag those posts, wasting the time of moderators. Well done!

1 Like

@2ManPi , this is not the place to air grievances. You’re welcome to do that in an appropriate thread. Other responders- let’s let this discussion die off, and keep future discussion focused on the specific job at hand, thanks :slight_smile:

Also- please don’t follow your usual pattern, @2ManPi , and respond to this with some grievance or another. This whole conversation is off-topic, and it stops with this reply here

1 Like

Thanks,…so when will we get back to the main topic and leave these ethics discussion?
Yes this is not a place to air grievances…and it’s not the place for ethics courses, too!
I would love to get back to the original question…I’m not the one who made the pattern…I ask a question…someone replies and says something negative or that I open useless topics the mods interfere…the discussion continues and goes off-topic…and so on!
If we took things in a more simple way than that,…that would’ve not happened.
and from now on, according to what the mod said…I won’t respond to any off-topic discussion regarding how rude I am (or regarding anything else)
You want to discuss my communication problems, welcome to my DMs! :slight_smile:
I’m not talking to everybody here…some people did nothing bad to me and were to-the-point

You have selected the mask.001 -image as Texture and as Texture Mask in the brush settings and it is black… so you are not painting on you mask for the material with name mask.001 with white as you might think but with the black image itself… also masked by itself… if you hit the X on both you will get this:

You seems to be very interested in learning things in blender but it also seem to be that you are somekind of overhasty (?)… sometimes even a bit “stubborn” about things some might suggest or have done correclty… but it does not work… and you questions are somekind of distributed all over the place and still are regarding the same topic… some problems while following a tutorial…
So it seems to be that something is going wrong… IDK… maybe you are abit too fast with this… or have to study the tools a bit different… maybe it’s the wrong tutorial for your actual skills ?? I just don’t know.

And also:

…so you are ignoring other people…

I don’t get it… there are 163192 users registered here on BA and everone is a potential reader of your posts and may have an answer for your questions… and when some start to do so (despite this distribution or problematic information flow about the actual problem) you treat them as your personal trainers and if some complain about anything… you ignore it…

Just… think… about… this…

…you are forfeiting the opportunities…

Your problems with blender will not be solved if you behave so that peple are “not amused” and the people are not here to fight you… it’s BlenderArtists not FightSomeone

3 Likes

I don’t ignore the people… I ignore the act…and by ignore I mean “I’ll just let that pass by, maybe he doesn’t mean it” Not the literal meaning of ignore lol :neutral_face:
My blender problems will be solved if we all collaborated together ofc…and If I took the necessary actions and steps to replicate the solutions etc.
Regarding the tutorial…it’s not the tutorial’s problem ofc…it’s not the difficulty of the tut. It’s the problems I face regarding of the tut. (The masking problem has nothing to do with the tut.) although sometimes, yes, I have some problems when following the tut. and we already made many topics on that and members here were helpful and provided alt. tutorials.
To clarify, When I say “nothing happens” or “it doesn’t work” that doesn’t mean that he’s wrong or a beginner it simply means “I tried it but this solution didn’t work…so we have to find out another one together”

and it’s normal…if I perceive some people as being rude I, too, might be treated as a-whatever