Texture / Rendering artist needed for Product Render

Hi!

Thank you for your interest in this job. Details below. Open to intermediate and above artists only.
Please message me with a link to your portfolio.
I’ve included a reference image for the lighting style and photo-realism. The scene includes 2 tennis rackets, tennis racket fragments, one tennis ball and some smoke. The modeling is already finished. And I have a photograph you can use for the tennis ball or render one as part of the scene.

Please note that I will be traveling between November 13th - 19th so I won’t be able to look at your portfolios until then. I’ll be sure to get back to those that carefully considered my requirements.

  1. What is the type of project?
    Texturing, rendering and photoshop(compositing) of 2D smoke elements.

  2. Are you a company or individual?
    An individual as of now.

  3. What kind of designer are you looking for?
    Intermediate and above. Texturing, lighting, rendering and photoshop.

  4. What is the deadline?
    No hard deadline. Sometime before December or early December.

  5. Description of the project.
    Description above. Will included reference image for goal of the final render.

Thank you

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.